Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™
    Mine is a true vape... $98

The Titan I

is this the same one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Titan-1-Dry-...7#ht_690wt_925

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
      No seriously... up here we dont have names... dealers included.
      The naming of weed is getting ridiculous. You can get the supposed same strain and name but it will be different, as it depends how it's grown.
      Pretty sure some dealers make it up too.

I just need to know if it's good shizz and i'm happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        The naming of weed is getting ridiculous. You can get the supposed same strain and name but it will be different, as it depends how it's grown.
        Pretty sure some dealers make it up too.

I just need to know if it's good shizz and i'm happy.

Luckily the ****s(friends) round here grow there own stuff and insist on knowing what they're growing.helps that they're stoners too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
          Luckily the ****s(friends) round here grow there own stuff and insist on knowing what they're growing.helps that they're stoners too lol
          Yeah, I guess it depends on who you get it.

I get it off the same guy who only grows cheese, and it's always good stuff.
          It's when he hasn't got any and I have to meet some randoms when I get bombarded with obscure names i've never heard of but it's always just a type of haze.

I'd grow my own if I had the space.

Comment

Yeah, I guess it depends on who you get it.

I get it off the same guy who only grows cheese, and it's always good stuff.
            It's when he hasn't got any and I have to meet some randoms when I get bombarded with obscure names i've never heard of but it's always just a type of haze.

I'd grow my own if I had the space.
            Sh.its getting expensive to grow,well if your wanting quality bud anyways.£50 sheets a pack i'm hearing,for the quality stuff.

Comment

Sh.its getting expensive to grow,well if your wanting quality bud anyways.£50 sheets a pack i'm hearing,for the quality stuff.
              It's getting expensive to buy small quan****** for £20. Around where I live they charge 20 notes for a 1.4 bag. That's why I go to my cheese guy who does it at 3 grams for 25 and it's pucker.

I'm just not as hooked up as I used to be.

Comment

It's getting expensive to buy small quan****** for £20. Around where I live they charge 20 notes for a 1.4 bag. That's why I go to my cheese guy who does it at 3 grams for 25 and it's pucker.

I'm just not as hooked up as I used to be.
                Thats fu.ckin terrible,1.4 for a £20 sheet,sh.it the bed.

Comment

Thats fu.ckin terrible,1.4 for a £20 sheet,sh.it the bed.
                  Where you from? You up north?

No matter where I go around the london area it's always under 2 grams for £20.

Comment

Where you from? You up north?

No matter where I go around the london area it's always under 2 grams for £20.

Correct MR! The most i get for a £20 is around 2.2,2.4.I'll settle for no less than 2.0.

Comment

Correct MR! The most i get for a £20 is around 2.2,2.4.I'll settle for no less than 2.0.
                      Yeah, I refuse to buy anything that is under 2.5 now. No way am I paying £20 for one small session of smoking.

Once I was in Brixton, didn't have any weed and I was desperate. this black gangsta type was asking if anyone wanted any weed standing in closed shop doorway, so i said yeah, he then dropped about 3 joints in my hand. No bag, no cling film nothing, just 3 poxy joints loose in my hand I frowned and said nah you're alright and dropped it back in his hand and walked off.
                      Won't lie, I kept checking my back lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X