Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical marijuana question:

I've suffered on and off from chronic back pain for the last 8 or so years. There's some weeks and months where its under control but then the pain comes back with a vengeance. I go to a chiropractor and have had varying success. My question is, has anyone used medical marijuana to treat back pain? Specifically, the topical cream?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Medical marijuana question:

I've suffered on and off from chronic back pain for the last 8 or so years. There's some weeks and months where its under control but then the pain comes back with a vengeance. I go to a chiropractor and have had varying success. My question is, has anyone used medical marijuana to treat back pain? Specifically, the topical cream?

Well BG,after examining your rear end i should recommend Blue Dream

From High Times!

Over the past few years, the sativa-dominant Blue Dream has become a real dispensary-favorite and staple of cannabis collectives on the West Coast, especially in the Bay Area. Full-bodied in scent, flavor and high, this colorful strain provides a richness of experience lacking in many other ***8220;meds.***8221; Patients report that it works well to relieve stomach pain as well as chronic back pain.

Blue Dream also makes a great strain for indica lovers wishing to try another route to nirvana. The long-lasting high starts in the head and ends in the body, yet without the sedative effects typical of indicas. BD leaves you fully functional yet pleasantly stoned for a truly expansive and cerebral experience.

The incense-like aroma of Blue Dream -- capped by a fruity and spicy taste that lingers on the palate -- is also a perfect strain for making hash.

The only issue is that the mites love this plant as much as everybody else does, so stay vigilant and check the undersides of leaves for insects and damage every couple of days.

Lineage: Blueberry x Haze hybrid

Flowering time: 8 to 9 weeks

Love Doctor B.J Hardick

Comment

• Comment

• I appreciate weed...officially.

Comment

• Still partying hard since 12.30 yesterday yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

• About to smoke a big one.A bowl that is...

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Medical marijuana question:

Try CBD pills you don't even have to smoke

Comment

• Just got giving a fu.ckin headache!! My fighter just had a change of opponent,now i have to fu.ckin readjust everything we have been telling him and learning him.Pissed off.

Comment

• I support this cause.
                    And i thought i was mistaken, now i stand here waiting
                    Till' she sings to me at night.

Last edited by RightJab; 09-17-2014, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Hey bostonguy

Weed is just temporary solution to some pain

Maybe you have weak hamstrings and abs and core that is causing the back pain.

YouTube "lower ab exercises" and do those

Here's a few examples:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=641810

Comment

Working...
                      X