Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard of AJX-13? Got it at my dispensary today and it's a rare occasion that a strain comes along that I haven't at least heard of.

Comment

• Never heard of that el angel

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Has anyone heard of AJX-13? Got it at my dispensary today and it's a rare occasion that a strain comes along that I haven't at least heard of.

Id call myself a weed expert but have i fu.ck heard of that strain,the only thing i can think of is if it's like are G13 strain the said people from Holland have named it AJAX-13 after the football team.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Has anyone heard of AJX-13? Got it at my dispensary today and it's a rare occasion that a strain comes along that I haven't at least heard of.
          Yes this strain is amazing it's jack herer and g13 haze crossed together lol its minty and very earthy I like it

Comment

• Anyone that sends me green through the mail gets green K, and all the points you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
              Anyone that sends me green through the mail gets green K, and all the points you want.
              Lol nice try cop

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                Lol nice try cop
                Not a cop, and I'm serious. Will trade green for green K, and points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
                  Yes this strain is amazing it's jack herer and g13 haze crossed together lol its minty and very earthy I like it

Thanks for clarifying that.I thought the "AJX" was shortened from where it originated from hahaha

Comment

• So i'm not watching a childrens show on t.v.After aliens arrive from planet bong lol to ask the wise old elf to save their hot planet by restoring the plants haha.

This is very true,UK watchers the show is called Toby's travelling circus lol.

Comment

• Bump Bump Bump

Comment

Working...
                      X