Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking some fine white russian.Stoned as a ****

Comment

• my boy at work hooked me up with some Cali Mist rolled up in organic paper

will post the results tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        my boy at work hooked me up with some Cali Mist rolled up in organic paper

will post the results tomorrow

Comment

• In pain like fu.ck.Only got the one hand done,get the other one done on the 17th of this month blah blah blah

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
            In pain like fu.ck.Only got the one hand done,get the other one done on the 17th of this month blah blah blah
            ohhh damn!

which one you got?

Comment

• Originally posted by HughJass View Post
              In pain like fu.ck.Only got the one hand done,get the other one done on the 17th of this month blah blah blah
              Someone is gonna breake this guy's hand a day before Lord Golovkin's fight.

Coincidence? I don't think so.

On a serious note: Good luck Hugh

PS: Two broken hands is not an excuse to stop posting on BoxingScene

Last edited by Szef; 10-11-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                Righteous here in Florida we are voting to make a us a medical state in November. If the law passes will I be able to buy these type of strains than they sell in California and Colorado or can I only buy what the state of Florida produces?

We got fire bud here in South Florida since Miami is the number #1 area with grow houses but the stuff that was on this video was delicious enough to eat.
                most get registered seeds to grow so you get consistent product
                in cali youre suppose to register to grow to be able to sell to the
                dispenseries. the state wants there taxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by `STEELHEAD View Post
                  most get registered seeds to grow so you get consistent product
                  in cali youre suppose to register to grow to be able to sell to the
                  dispenseries. the state wants there taxes.
                  Thanks Steelhead. I assumed the government will only have certain amount of dispensaries throughout the state, I figure at first their prices going to be outrageous. Can't wait to what expect if Florida becomes legal.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                    Thanks Steelhead. I assumed the government will only have certain amount of dispensaries throughout the state, I figure at first their prices going to be outrageous. Can't wait to what expect if Florida becomes legal.
                    in california there are no state run dispensarys. theyre all cali citizens
                    running their own business and paying taxes.

Comment

• I tried hemp oil this weekend gone. It is powerful stuff. I highly recommend dabbing a little on a slice of bread and wolfing it down. You will be on cloud 9 in an hour or two.

Comment

Working...
                      X