Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "official" weed appreciation thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you use this Hemp Oil as lube?

Comment

• Hemp oil is as sticky as glue so I don't think using it as lube would be a good idea.

2 Oz. of weed is used to make 6 grams of oil too, so it wouldn't be very cost effective either.
      Last edited by Adamjr91; 10-13-2014, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
        Anybody use a vaporizer pen?

I just bought a dry herb vaporizer... still in the bag havent used it... any tips or tricks?
        click it 5 times to turn it off and on. when you first load it hold the button until the light starts blinking then inhale. Finish the bowl by just regularly pressing the button and inhaling, then letting go of the button when you're done with the hit. lol hope this helps

Comment

• Just suck on it, it's nice.

Comment

• vape pen .... let me know if its practical for a quick fix or if i should just stick to my trusted juan-hitter.

Comment

• See, its nice. Just suck, everyone be suckin' nowadays, how fun.......

Comment

**** was awesome.

Mostly because you dont reek like weed.

I hate smelling like W... I like to smoke, but I dont like everyone around me knowing

My girl was like I dont smell it at all.. my breath didnt even smell like weed... The vapor has a feint weed smell to it, but is very week and seems to dissipate really quickly.. where burning weed you can smell around the god damn block.

So I took the used weed out and it's brown.... Has anyone tried smoking the used weed? Im assuming its NOT effective because you cooked the THC out... but... theres brown weed there, I feel like I shouldnt throw it out

What sort of weed was it? I'm smoking pineapple kush and the Sh.its naughty.Making me real horny and stuff,weird.

Comment

We don't have specific names up here.

It's either mid grade... or good shit

So next time you get your shizzle you need to ask what it is.I love knowing what i'm smoking.I treat it like a bucket list.

Comment

• was it anything like this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vapormax-V-F...#ht_2050wt_959

heard that coil stuff is no good, don't know much about it but theres a true vape mechanism that some of these lack. i mean, i'd pay 80 bux for this if it was awesome. how much did you purchase yours for?

Comment

No seriously... up here we dont have names... dealers included.

Undercover mofo's.That might or could be my worst nightmare.As long as that sh.its good then who really cares? eh.I'm just fussy,but so are the growers round here.Is their any dispensaries around your way?

Comment

Working...
                      X