Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police video: Zimmerman was in cuffs but not bloody. No obvious signs of injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At some point in our lives, most of us have probably seen two guys get into a brawl that ended up on the ground, with one guy on top of the other. Think about it. Within seconds, both parties become covered in dirt, shirts all stretched out of shape and torn, blood all over both (even if only one is bleeding). Now we see this video of Zimmerman, all neat, clean and tidy. Jacket without a smudge or a tear. Shirt not stretched out of shape or torn. Heck, his shirt isn’t even untucked from his pants, although I supposed he might have taken a moment to tuck it in – you know, right after the fight and before he got handcuffed. Probably wanted to look good for the officers and EMT guys.

I mean, let’s get real. Forget whether or not you can see a broken nose or cuts on his head (you can’t). Is the guy in this video anything like someone who was on the ground a few hours earlier fighting for his life? He must not have put up much of a fight to come out looking so neat and tidy. And just how fearful for his life could he have been? Death by skittle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluetech View Post
      just as i suspected this police department's crookedness, corruption, and cronyism knows no bounds.

LMFAOO at anybody who believes anything that comes out of that police department. This is the same police department that took several weeks to charge a guy who decked a homeless black man that WAS CAUGHT ON VIDEO because the guy's dad is connected to sanford pd & its happening again now with Robert Zimmerman, RETIRED MAGISTRATE JUDGE, who got zimmerman off two police arrest for domestic abuse and battery of a police officer (two felonies).

George Zimmerman is a racist, murderous, douche bag. Virtually everything that has allegedly transpired is exactly what i said in my OP post in my GZ thread. I mean put yourself in tryavon's shoes, this guy is following him, stalking, late at night, wtf are you suppose to do when you are confronted? Especially with the condescending "what are you doing around here boy" rhetoric. They got into a fight TM got the drop GZ, and in a fit of racist rage (we have arrest records of GZ to attest to) shot TM and now GZ and company are using self defense and the ridiculous and ambiguous stand your ground law as reason for justifiable homicide.

& hearing Robert Zimmerman speak, its quite clear the racist apple does not fall far from the tree:

"So much hate coming from president obama"

nah, the only hate came from the racist murderous jerk of a son you created which created this whole situation.

& one more thing before i go,

The pro Zimmerman who has gone hellbent on trying to vilify and somehow justify his murder by posting pictures of trayvon sticking the middle finger, with his gold teeth out etc. so f u c king what? Harmless celebrities stick their middle finger out in photo ops as to appear "cool" "hip" "badass." Does that mean they can blasted in the chest and the murderer let free?

Sure trayvon was not a innocent perfect child. Who is at 17 years old? But neither is Zimmerman who there seems to be some shameless fraudulent publicity campaign to make him look out to be some pro afro centric righteous moral compass of society when he and evidence clearly tell a different story.
      Ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        I'm sure the police have pictures and if/when they are released you and the rest of the clowns are going to look very stupid. They would have to have everyone that had seen Zimmerman after the incident involved in a cover up.
        Pic

Video

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Comment

Working...
        X