Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police video: Zimmerman was in cuffs but not bloody. No obvious signs of injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
    This coming from the same police department that was grossly negligent in following up a homicide, and even allowed the homicide weapon to be taken away from the incident? I'll take anything from them with a grain of salt until I actually see some photographs, because their negligence, and apparent bias in siding with Zimmerman(Changing witness reports to corroborate what happened from Zimmerman's point of view among other things) is a big reason why this became the **** storm that it did.
    Wait what, they let GZ take the weapon home???? Pug, Pug, what the..............??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Wait what, they let GZ take the weapon home???? Pug, Pug, what the..............??
      They actually do have the weapon as evidence according to newer reports. Still doesn't change the fact that they've done far from a good enough job for me to just blindly believe whatever they say at this point.

Comment

• This video should put some pressure on the police to back up their crime scene assessment of GZ's injuries. If GZ really was injured at the time there should be a medical report of some kind and some police photos of the injuries. But from this video right here it's not looking good for GZ.

Comment

• just as i suspected this police department's crookedness, corruption, and cronyism knows no bounds.

LMFAOO at anybody who believes anything that comes out of that police department. This is the same police department that took several weeks to charge a guy who decked a homeless black man that WAS CAUGHT ON VIDEO because the guy's dad is connected to sanford pd & its happening again now with Robert Zimmerman, RETIRED MAGISTRATE JUDGE, who got zimmerman off two police arrest for domestic abuse and battery of a police officer (two felonies).

George Zimmerman is a racist, murderous, douche bag. Virtually everything that has allegedly transpired is exactly what i said in my OP post in my GZ thread. I mean put yourself in tryavon's shoes, this guy is following him, stalking, late at night, wtf are you suppose to do when you are confronted? Especially with the condescending "what are you doing around here boy" rhetoric. They got into a fight TM got the drop GZ, and in a fit of racist rage (we have arrest records of GZ to attest to) shot TM and now GZ and company are using self defense and the ridiculous and ambiguous stand your ground law as reason for justifiable homicide.

& hearing Robert Zimmerman speak, its quite clear the racist apple does not fall far from the tree:

"So much hate coming from president obama"

nah, the only hate came from the racist murderous jerk of a son you created which created this whole situation.

& one more thing before i go,

The pro Zimmerman who has gone hellbent on trying to vilify and somehow justify his murder by posting pictures of trayvon sticking the middle finger, with his gold teeth out etc. so f u c king what? Harmless celebrities stick their middle finger out in photo ops as to appear "cool" "hip" "badass." Does that mean they can blasted in the chest and the murderer let free?

Sure trayvon was not a innocent perfect child. Who is at 17 years old? But neither is Zimmerman who there seems to be some shameless fraudulent publicity campaign to make him look out to be some pro afro centric righteous moral compass of society when he and evidence clearly tell a different story.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            This coming from the same police department that was grossly negligent in following up a homicide, and even allowed the homicide weapon to be taken away from the incident? I'll take anything from them with a grain of salt until I actually see some photographs, because their negligence, and apparent bias in siding with Zimmerman(Changing witness reports to corroborate what happened from Zimmerman's point of view among other things) is a big reason why this became the **** storm that it did.
            It was deemed to be not a homicide by a police investigation.

Comment

• Not seeing anyone point this out but that video is a bootleg. CCTV cameras are fixed (or motorized), this camera is constantly shaking, like its a phone being held up to a monitor. On top of that, you'll notice at the very beginning and when Zimmerman walks behind the motorcycle the camera moves to follow him but all you see is a grey bar. Obviously this is very poor quality and since its not the original, may very well be altered.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                Are people really expecting Zimmerman to be dripping blood all over the plae after getting first aid? Are you trying to tell me that the police lied about Zimmerman having blood on his face and grass stains on his back?

And didn't the news say Zimmerman was never held by the cops and was released on the spot?

A witness SAW Treyvon punching Zimmerman's face in, now people are questioning if Zimmerman was attacked at all??
                Have you ever rendered first aid to a head trauma? I have, and its not that easy to get out of hair(Even though George does not have a substantial amount of hair due to the close haircut. He still has enough that cleansing his head completely of blood would still be a challenge), not to mention it wouldnt match his jacket unless it was an arterial bleed, which would mean more than likely he wouldnt be walking to say the less. It would be darker than his jacket(venous blood)therfore visable upon the surface of his jacket. Also, head traumas bleed a lot(profusely)if the said injury produces a gash.

Just some food for thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Have you ever rendered first aid to a head trauma? I have, and its not that easy to get out of hair(Even though George does not have a substantial amount of hair due to the close haircut. He still has enough that cleansing his head completely of blood would still be a challenge), not to mention it wouldn't match his jacket unless it was an arterial bleed, which would mean more than likely he wouldn't be walking to say the less. It would be darker than his jacket(venous blood)therefore visible upon the surface of his jacket. Also, head traumas bleed a lot(profusely)if the said injury produces a gash.

Who said his head was bashed in? What if the injuries were superficial, minor scratching? Would they really be visible from a bootleg CCTV video? Can't make out details of the cops badges or Zimmerman's belt buckle...but we're supposed to see abrasions/cuts on the back of his head?!? If his head was bashed hard enough to cause the injury your describing, he probably wouldn't have been able to draw and accurately fire his weapon. I'm thinking the "bashing" was a bit exaggerated.

Ok yea, blood would be darker than his jacket but lets remember something...it was raining that night. Now what if he was just crazy enough to wear a water-resistant/proof jacket IN THE RAIN. Do you think that just maybe, the blood might have trouble being absorbed?
                  Last edited by madsweeney; 03-29-2012, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Have you ever rendered first aid to a head trauma? I have, and its not that easy to get out of hair(Even though George does not have a substantial amount of hair due to the close haircut. He still has enough that cleansing his head completely of blood would still be a challenge), not to mention it wouldnt match his jacket unless it was an arterial bleed, which would mean more than likely he wouldnt be walking to say the less. It would be darker than his jacket(venous blood)therfore visable upon the surface of his jacket. Also, head traumas bleed a lot(profusely)if the said injury produces a gash.

Not necessarily true. . . WHen I got in a car wreck, I got a split on the back/top part of my head. . . Was bleeding (I had long, shaggy hair) decently. . . AMbulance came - Looked at it on the scene and told me that it wouldn't require stitches... They put some shyt on a rag, and held it there for 10 minutes. . . Stopped bleeding. . But when I spread my hair in the mirror, I still had a decent sized gash. . . No blood in my hair.

NOTE: THEY JUST SHOWED ON THE NEWS a new ZOOMED IN, CLARIFIED SHOT! ZImmerman has a HUGE GASH on the back of his head! It literally SKINNED the hair off a large part of the back of his head!!! It's RAW SKIN! like a 3x3 area of RAW SKIN!!

HAHAHAHAHAH now the media is trying to say "well, we can't put too much credence in this video tape" . . JUST BEFORE they were saying "this proves everything! This is a HUGE piece of evidence"

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      I believe zimmerman and the eye witnesses
                      well the detective and police didn't believe him and trust me they are miles ahead of you when it comes to knowing if someone is lying

[Serino] told me that he and the other officer with him felt that it was not self-defense and that they needed to prove it wasn’t self-defense. And he said that I needed to read between the line because there was some stereotyping going on.... I took it to mean that he felt that George Zimmerman committed this crime based on whether it’s stereotyping or racial profiling or whatever you want to call it. But those were his words. Stereotyping.

But i know your childish games . Your just standing your ground with your opinion because your ignorant and blind to the facts .

Sometimes its ok to admit your wrong by being so biased and ignorant you make yourself look very un-knowledgeable

Comment

Working...
                      X