Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police video: Zimmerman was in cuffs but not bloody. No obvious signs of injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
    I'm out of here, something is seriously wrong with you people.

R.I.P Treyvon, I hope you get your justice one day.
    And something is seriously wrong with your eyesight.

No, I'm not trolling. I really couldn't care less about this whole ordeal. I have watched a grand total of 5 minutes of news coverage about this. Nor have I posted anything about this (prior to this thread).

There is a very apparent black mark at the top of head if you watch the video. OR if you look at the video still that someone else already posted.

Comment

Originally posted by OBJECTION! View Post
      I think that's amazing considering you can't even see their facial features.
      That's right. You can barely see their facial features but you can see a scar that isnt there.

You're so smart

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        That's actually more believable than the paramedics and police lying to protect a person they don't even know.

except for the fact that they wouldn't have time to get him in and out of the ambulance, clean up his face and then take him in.

When you're a victim of an attack pics like these are taken when the cops are called

Chris Brown did this with one hand on the wheel and the other on Rihanna.. You mean to tell me there aren't any wet, grass or dirt stains on a man's clothing if he had a guy standing over him and pounding him.

You figure you'd have to reposition yourself from punches raining down on you from the top. Especially if you're defending yourself and going for your piece.. I mean, not even a wet stain.. So on a dark, rainy night his clothes weren't wet whatsoever.. Nothing.. not even any wrinkles on it?? Well, ok.

Comment

where are the blood and grass stains?

where is this witness?

I see a video where there are no marks on him, and I see you talking about **** with zero evidence.
          Look in the thread I made or any thread about this case, any evidence you want is in there. I post facts, kid. Not emotional opinion like most clowns on here are doing.

If anything, I'm probably the realist person on here, don't believe me? Refer to your sig.

The police reported on him having wet grass stain on his back and there is a witness that spoke and said he SAW Martin on top of Zimmerman. The witness remained anonymous(for obvious reasons) and said he was going to call the cops and went back inside, when he called the cops, he heard a gunshot and the guy that was on top was on the floor dead, which is obviously Martin.

I can't post it right now cause I'm not on my computer but whatever I say are based off facts that I've posted on here and other people have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Guys, if zimmerman said theres gashes and blood, then there are gashes and blood
            Did he pay the police to give false statements? This zimmerman guy must be very powerful because the paramedics must be involved in the cover up too.

Comment

LMFAO you guys are so brainwashed the media's got you seeing things

There's more evidence on Bigfoot than there is evidence of zimmerman being in a struggle.
              ....the Media that was editing Treyvons pictures to make him look younger, and nicer while they showed the most incriminating pictures of Zimmerman?

I don't think so

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                Look in the thread I made or any thread about this case, any evidence you want is in there. I post facts, kid. Not emotional opinion like most clowns on here are doing.

If anything, I'm probably the realist person on here, don't believe me? Refer to your sig.

The police reported on him having wet grass stain on his back and there is a witness that spoke and said he SAW Martin on top of Zimmerman. The witness remained anonymous(for obvious reasons) and said he was going to call the cops and went back inside, when he called the cops, he heard a gunshot and the guy that was on top was on the floor dead, which is obviously Martin.

I can't post it right now cause I'm not on my computer but whatever I say are based off facts that I've posted on here and other people have seen.

Maybe i am blind because the only thing i see in this post is excuses, not facts or evidence.

Comment

LMFAO you guys are so brainwashed the media's got you seeing things

There's more evidence on Bigfoot than there is evidence of zimmerman being in a struggle.
                  It's apparent that you have already made up your mind on something as fact when in reality you have NO IDEA what actually transpired. How about a little more objectivity?

Comment

That's right. You can barely see their facial features but you can see a scar that isnt there.

You're so smart
                    That's why it is amazing to see the damage on the back of Zimmerman's head. It must be a deep wound.

Comment

Bruises don't appear for hours after a beating.

Comment

Working...
                      X