Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police video: Zimmerman was in cuffs but not bloody. No obvious signs of injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    except for the fact that they wouldn't have time to get him in and out of the ambulance, clean up his face and then take him in.

When you're a victim of an attack pics like these are taken when the cops are called

Chris Brown did this with one hand on the wheel and the other on Rihanna.. You mean to tell me there aren't any wet, grass or dirt stains on a man's clothing if he had a guy standing over him and pounding him.

You figure you'd have to reposition yourself from punches raining down on you from the top. Especially if you're defending yourself and going for your piece.. I mean, not even a wet stain.. So on a dark, rainy night his clothes weren't wet whatsoever.. Nothing.. not even any wrinkles on it?? Well, ok.
    I'm sure the police have pictures and if/when they are released you and the rest of the clowns are going to look very stupid. They would have to have everyone that had seen Zimmerman after the incident involved in a cover up.

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      It's apparent that you have already made up your mind on something as fact when in reality you have NO IDEA what actually transpired. How about a little more objectivity?
      you smoke entirely too much weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        I'm out of here, something is seriously wrong with you people.

R.I.P Treyvon, I hope you get your justice one day.
        Please go, we don't need to hear your ******ed opinion that you can't even argue. Atleast some other posters put up a fight. You just say its cold blooded murder and if anyone tells you otherwise you just .

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
          Bruises don't appear for hours after a beating.

I thought they didn't appear until a month after the altercation when you come up with a "good enough" story because the other party isn't alive to tell his side.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            I thought they didn't appear until a month after the altercation when you come up with a "good enough" story because the other party isn't alive to tell his side.
            wow

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              Bruises don't appear for hours after a beating.
              ....Seriously?

Comment

you smoke entirely too much weed.
                Oh okay, I apologize it must be the pot. I didn't know you were there. My bad.

Man, my argument about objectivity and not knowing what happened just went out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
                  Please go, we don't need to hear your ******ed opinion that you can't even argue. Atleast some other posters put up a fight. You just say its cold blooded murder and if anyone tells you otherwise you just .
                  fight for what?

I already know i'm right because I have eyes. Why do I need to worry about what some trolls think?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    I'm sure the police have pictures and if/when they are released you and the rest of the clowns are going to look very stupid. They would have to have everyone that had seen Zimmerman after the incident involved in a cover up.

You might be right but til then, continue to grasp for straws.. I'll help you out a little.. Look at the back of his head when he starts leaning towards the wall.. You know, when the cop checks his cuffs.. Tell me where that scar's at during that moment.. til the pictures get released, good day.. I hope these other trolls find something decent to argue about.

Comment

Maybe i am blind because the only thing i see in this post is excuses, not facts or evidence.
                      The only "excuse" here is you refusing to open my thread and see evidence unfold before your eyes.

But it's cool, keep thinking I'm talking based on no "facts", anyone that has seen my posts or thread knows what's up about the case.

You on the other hand just saw this on CNN and heard "innocent boy" was killed and refuse to think anything but that.

I've done the research most have failed to do on here, but like you said, leave. Cause it appears this case is to raw for you to handle.

ZOMG SOMETHIN IZ WRON WIT CHU PPL!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X