Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police video: Zimmerman was in cuffs but not bloody. No obvious signs of injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about the other side of the face?? He could be like two face and have the other side all messed up with bones sticking out so this video sukkz and proves nothing to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      You are mistaken in thinking that everybody who has an opinion on who's fault it was has made a up their minds which cannot be changed.

You're opinion is the same as mine yet you seem to think yours opinion is somehow better then mine
      Because I don't speak with vindication and call Zimmerman a murderer until I can confidently say that. I think thats unfortunate that it's acceptable with you. It's shows a lack a maturity and forgive me, it sounds uneducated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        I think you are forgeting that pro boxers wear gloves and bare knuckles can do a lot of damage without having amazing power behind the punch. ROFL

You are trying to defend a statement that you admit yourself is wrong.
        You're right, Paulie Maliginaggi without boxing gloves has the same power as Marcos Maidana with gloves.

No I'm not, because the statement has applied in my life after playing soccer. I've been kicked on the shin with no pad and the bruise didn't come until much later in the day.

You're telling me that Zimmerman's face which probably got hit a couple times to look like something like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
          You're right, Paulie Maliginaggi without boxing gloves has the same power as Marcos Maidana with gloves.

No I'm not, because the statement has applied in my life after playing soccer. I've been kicked on the shin with no pad and the bruise didn't come until much later in the day.

You're telling me that Zimmerman's face which probably got hit a couple times to look like something like this.
          I'm telling you that if an average joe smacked you in the face with bare knuckles it would likely show signs of bruising within an hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous View Post
            Because I don't speak with vindication and call Zimmerman a murderer until I can confidently say that. I think thats unfortunate that it's acceptable with you. It's shows a lack a maturity and forgive me, it sounds uneducated.
            Who's calling him a murderer? Did i ever say that?

In my opinion, i think he did it with the facts and evidence that have been presented to me. You have the same opinion.

People use this "innocent until proven guilty" premise that is basically only used in court to make up their opinions about certain situations like this. I wonder when the last time you followed this procedure to make up a decision about anything. No that is left up to the courts to decide.

You're under the impression that my opinion cannot be changed and my mind is completely made up no matter ....ummm it isnt.

Comment

• Lol at the zimmerman supporters believing his bull***** story about being attacked. zimmerman is a murderer.

Comment

• Originally posted by el malo View Post
                Lol at the zimmerman supporters believing his bull***** story about being attacked. zimmerman is a murderer.
                You base this off of?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Who's calling him a murderer? Did i ever say that?

In my opinion, i think he did it with the facts and evidence that have been presented to me. You have the same opinion.

People use this "innocent until proven guilty" premise that is basically only used in court to make up their opinions about certain situations like this. I wonder when the last time you followed this procedure to make up a decision about anything. No that is left up to the courts to decide.

You're under the impression that my opinion cannot be changed and my mind is completely made up no matter ....ummm it isnt.
                  Well, I am in law school so I pretty much have to follow this procedure.

Criminal law is distinguished from civil law in that the defendant in criminal law is presumed to be innocent until proven guilty. This is because criminal law is the entire community speaking to condemn the individual when they give a guilty verdict. Thats why criminal cases are always Stave v. XXX or Commonwealth v. XXX or U.S. v. XXX. We do this because our society (law is DEEPLY connected to policy) understands the gravity of a guilty verdict and we want everyone to have a fair shake. When you are picking sides and making arguments without complete facts you are defeating the entire purpose of societal goals in treating people as people.

This is not about changing your mind, its about taking time out and waiting until you judge. Yes your human, but humans understand logic? Isn't it illogical to speak with certainty when you don't know the facts?

Comment

• I am 100% positive George Zimmerman is a killer.

Comment

• Safety in handling biological hazards i.e. blood. Wear Latex Gloves Make sure that items are put in specific containers Do not throw away anything in regular garbage unless the blood is dried Notice the cops have no gloves when bringing in Zimmerman. Where is the blood*from the bloody nose, head wounds or even more having shot the victim when he was on top of him strangling and hitting him, there would have been the victims blood all over Zimmerman. They would have been very careful with that not knowing if it was HIV or not. Just doesn't look real.

Comment

Working...
                      X