Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police video: Zimmerman was in cuffs but not bloody. No obvious signs of injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No blood anywhere, no signs of grass stains, no trauma to the back of the head, his shirt is still tucked in. You can't se anything that should be there if Zimmrman was telling the truth. A broken nose is a big, ugly wound that bleeds profusely. Not a speck*of blood on his shirt or jacket. EMS did not so much as apply a bandaid to his head wound?

Comment

• So much for the slamming his head into the concrete and being in danger for his life defense. Dude looks unscathed except from some dirt and grass.

Comment

• How are you supposed to tell if someone is injured or not by looking at a grainy video that's 10ft plus away from the individual?

If Zimmerman had been medically examined and treated before his visit to the station, any cleaned out cuts or scrapes would be very difficult to spot through CCTV.

It's like asking someone to spot a bump or cut on your head from 10 yards away. In my opinion that's very hard to do. A doctor doesn't view a patient from across the room, they can only make a credible examination of your health from close up.

Proximity is the key word here. Unless you can give me a clear, high-resolution image of Zimmerman's body, then it's almost impossible to judge whether or not he has any injuries from grainy CCTV video feed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Guys, if zimmerman said theres gashes and blood, then there are gashes and blood
          Exactly, his word is ordained.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Exactly, his word is ordained.

I think the fact that it was in the police report gives it a little more credence. . . *If that wasn't the official police report noting the wet grass, bloody nose, and blood coming from back of head, then my mistake*

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              How are you supposed to tell if someone is injured or not by looking at a grainy video that's 10ft plus away from the individual?

If Zimmerman had been medically examined and treated before his visit to the station, any cleaned out cuts or scrapes would be very difficult to spot through CCTV.

It's like asking someone to spot a bump or cut on your head from 10 yards away. In my opinion that's very hard to do. A doctor doesn't view a patient from across the room, they can only make a credible examination of your health from close up.

Proximity is the key word here. Unless you can give me a clear, high-resolution image of Zimmerman's body, then it's almost impossible to judge whether or not he has any injuries from grainy CCTV video feed.

I agree. . While I feel pretty safe deducing that Zimmerman wasn't "seriously wounded", it is IMPOSSIBLE to discriminate any kind of small gash/cuts/blood, etc. from that video quality. . .

ANd once again, I hate to keep bringing up legal technicalities, but REMEMBER: he doesn't have to actually be "at great risk of severe bodily harm/death", but rather, that "he reasoanbly BELIEVED he was at great risk of severe bodily harm/death". . .

I can distinguish my personal feelings from the legal standards, though. . . Just putting it out there cause my brain has been wired to think like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                If you can't see the mark on the back of his head you need your eyes checking.
                I have the same thing on my head its skin fold a wrinkle alot of people do you just cant see it unles the head is shaved

Comment

• I believe zimmerman and the eye witnesses

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I believe zimmerman and the eye witnesses
                    Nice Cotto gif, I've regained some of my lost faith in you!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                      I think the fact that it was in the police report gives it a little more credence. . . *If that wasn't the official police report noting the wet grass, bloody nose, and blood coming from back of head, then my mistake*
                      This coming from the same police department that was grossly negligent in following up a homicide, and even allowed the homicide weapon to be taken away from the incident? I'll take anything from them with a grain of salt until I actually see some photographs, because their negligence, and apparent bias in siding with Zimmerman(Changing witness reports to corroborate what happened from Zimmerman's point of view among other things) is a big reason why this became the **** storm that it did.

Comment

Working...
                      X