Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, is there really enough of BOOK 3 to do another 10 eps for a season? or will we see a lot of filler next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      Also, is there really enough of BOOK 3 to do another 10 eps for a season? or will we see a lot of filler next year.
      It will most likely be integrated with parts of A Feast For Crows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        There were a lot of weird decisions made. The Shae scene is almost an insult to the intelligence of the viewers. And didn't they have virtually the exact same Tyrion-Cersei scene already ("is this the price for our sins")?
        I can't get over how bad they keep raping Stannis' character.

Comment

• [QUOTE=bojangles1987;13461368]e the super badass stabbed the **** out of him. g][QUOTE ]
          that was the best part of the episode IMO
          Araya being just as ruthless as in the books.

Comment

• [QUOTE=KRITKL;13461972]
            Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            e the super badass stabbed the **** out of him. g][QUOTE ]
            that was the best part of the episode IMO
            Araya being just as ruthless as in the books.
            In the books, the action they referenced in that scene occurs during the escape from Harrenhall. They encounter one guard on their way out, and Arya is like "I got this guys." She offers him the coin, drops it, and as he bends over slits his throat (calculated, because she's so short). Gendry and Hotpie are like "oh ****, cold-blooded"

Comment

• I didnt know it was the finale.

I didnt like it, it was very mellow and some thing were like wth like the Black fish part I dont care about those fools, The Baratheos its a drag there story I dont like the witch and it never goes anywhere. The Imp, John Snow the brother of John snow, Arya did the episode but other than that the other stories drag :/

Although even a bad Game of Thrones is better than any show

Comment

Also, is there really enough of BOOK 3 to do another 10 eps for a season? or will we see a lot of filler next year.
                2nd half of book 3 plus portions of book 4 even book 5

the Greyjoys & Martells would make an entrance next season: SPOILERS Crow's Eye, Red Viper, Sand Snakes, Kingsmoot

Comment

• Season finale was decent viewing, but some changes from
                  the original text were baffling. I wonder how HBO will try
                  to handle certain core storylines through Season 4.

Comment

• Bit disappointed with that finale...

Comment

Yes, yes there is. They've already said they're adding in events from book 4 as well, but book 3 has plenty left. The Red Wedding is like the spark for the fire over the second half. If done right, we could end up with something amazing happening in every single episode.

Again, if done right. Maybe they'll put in too much filler because certain actors have to get screen time that isn't necessary.

Comment

Working...
                      X