No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
    Did anyone become a huge fan of Locke this past episode? He's a dark badass.

photo D897D69E-EF2C-4D61-8798-018E527DBBD5_zpsu1xdmimt.jpg
    He's like the Bolton version of Bronn, except a little sicker. I wonder if he's going to die in the next episode, since he's there to find Bran.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
      This is HBO's most expensive show of all time and still they have to limit their CGI for costs. Also what they don't explain as well on the show; Petyr Baelish loved Sansa' mother Cat. In fact she was the only woman he ever loved. He's always wanted her. But he could never have her. He's always been attracted to Sansa because she looks like her mother.
      eeerm they explained this pretty well. Was mentioned numerous times during the first 2 seasons. Littlefinger himself describes the fight he had with Brandon Stark for her and how he learned that he couldn't win fighting their way.

Comment

Did anyone become a huge fan of Locke this past episode? He's a dark badass.

photo D897D69E-EF2C-4D61-8798-018E527DBBD5_zpsu1xdmimt.jpg

dont trust that fool one bit...i hope he dies in the 1st 20mins of the next episode

Comment

• The guy is an excellent character and actor.. i have no problem with them changing the show/adding scenes for some of these guys.. it's an improvement

As for theon.. the guy never felt like he fitted in with the starks and could really be a brother.. his dad being a dick pushed him over the edge..

He is really being setup for redemption but i reckon GRRM will not allow it lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Tase View Post
            i mean what other shows is hbo spending money on?

girls? veep? pacquiao?

id rather spend it on thrones. make it a standard 12 episode or even more. stretch it out to more than 6months and take up most of the year. i doubt people complain.

its freaking hbo, owned by time warner. these fools made 29 BILLION LAST YEAR!!!

you mean to tell me you cant afford to show some freaking CGI dragons?!?!?!?!
            I think they already spending 60m on average an episode this season man..

Would be cool.. but not really significant like the other stuff in the season which they could be spending that $$ on

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              dont trust that fool one bit...i hope he dies in the 1st 20mins of the next episode
              But he's fooled Jon Snow...because a Stark has poop for brains when it comes to NOT seeing what's going to hit them.

And he knows nothing anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                But he's fooled Jon Snow...because a Stark has poop for brains when it comes to NOT seeing what's going to hit them.

so true.

even ned stark saw it coming but still wasnt smart enough to survive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

i know man...the Starks have always been a mcnugget short of a 6 piece

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    I think they already spending 60m on average an episode this season man..

Would be cool.. but not really significant like the other stuff in the season which they could be spending that $$ on
                    the company made 29 billion last year bro.

29 Billion.

Comment

Lol, your sig is just wrong! Lmao!
                      heh. i can't take credit for it.

Comment

Working...
                      X