No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    cant believe they turned the season finale into a 1 hr and 10 minute filler episode.

very disappointing.

although im glad they deviated from the books so we can see more f@g book readers continue to complain about how an adaptation is different from the book.
    Filler.

Spot on.

Thought it was garbage to be honest... sure I liked a few scenes.

"Killed a few puppies today?" Arya stabbing the dude, and Jamie back home.... thats about it.

Comment

• Ending was trash. I don't mind the other crap but to end on that is worse than a shamalan movie.

I feel sorry for Theon. He finally manned up and accepted deat but it ain't happening. His sister is ready to thug it up though. I want to know if she goes on a rampage or what? I don't like this Bolton lad/ bastard guy.
      Last edited by F l i c k e r; 06-10-2013, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• I'm a bit disappointed with the season finale. The last scene was a bit too cheesy. Nothing will ever top this last scene below.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
          I'm a bit disappointed with the season finale. The last scene was a bit too cheesy. Nothing will ever top this last scene below.

The Unburnt

Comment

• I liked the finale because of what dany represents.

Westoros is in Hell, burning under the Greed and corruption of the men who hold power. It's world of ****, where everyone without a sword is oppressed and suffering. The men with swords have some mild freedom when they're not fighting, but they're killing each other by the thousands.

Not only that, but they're under the threat of the white walkers, a nearly unstoppable force who will wash over their entire world like a flood. I didn't understand how much of a threat they were until I started reading the book.

Daenarys to me represents the one ray of hope in the world, and she's building her forces and might be the only one who can stand against the walkers with her dragons.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-10-2013, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              You just noted it was a filler episode, then insult people for complaining about the changes. See the irony? The reason it was filler is because they deviated so drastically.
              how is that irony? the reason why it was filler was because it deviated from the books?

that's your opinion mr. cool hipster doofus cuz you read the book.

rob's wife getting stabbed was a deviation from the books and it made the scene, the episode more gruesome, epic, and memorable.

they probably just ran out of money or it was a strategic episode where they wanted to set their chess pieces in order for next season.

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              Dany's part are just boring now. I dont care about slave cities across the sea if she is going to invade westeros I'm gonna be pissed if her character just *****foots around over there for another 3 seasons.
              absolutely agree.

They actually need to start moving the plot along because the actors that play bran stark and arya are growing rapidly.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Filler.

Spot on.

Thought it was garbage to be honest... sure I liked a few scenes.

"Killed a few puppies today?" Arya stabbing the dude, and Jamie back home.... thats about it.

sandor clegane and arya stark are the #2 most entertaining team just behind daneary's group.

Comment

• Tywin just can't accept that Tyrion is his heir apparent. Deep down inside, he knows Tyrion is a real leader and player of the game, but he's too ashamed to proudly claim him as his son. Jaime was once a great fighter, but he's not as smart as Tyrion nor a leader. Cersei has her way of manipulating certain people, but she's unfit to be a leader and not as smart as Tyrion. At the end of the day, Tywin despises the one son who posses one of his best traits[High IQ] just because he's an imp.
                Last edited by Carpe Diem; 06-10-2013, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Tywin just can't accept that Tyrion is his heir apparent. Deep down inside, he knows Tyrion is a real leader and player of the game, but he's too ashamed to proudly claim him as his son. Jaime was once a great fighter, but he's not as smart as Tyrion nor a leader. Cersei has her way of manipulating certain people, but she's unfit to be a leader and not as smart as Tyrion. At the end of the day, Tywin despises the one son who posses one of his best traits[High IQ] just because he's an imp.
                  Actually Jaime is an exceptional leader. He just doesn't care about politics.

Comment

Tywin just can't accept that Tyrion is his heir apparent. Deep down inside, he knows Tyrion is a real leader and player of the game, but he's too ashamed to proudly claim him as his son. Jaime was once a great fighter, but he's not as smart as Tyrion nor a leader. Cersei has her way of manipulating certain people, but she's unfit to be a leader and not as smart as Tyrion. At the end of the day, Tywin despises the one son who posses one of his best traits[High IQ] just because he's an imp.
                    It's one of the few things Tywin is entirely ignorant of. Tyrion is his son, more than Jaime could ever hope to be.

Comment

Yep.

Daenarys angle honestly just bores the **** out of me. It consists of Jorah white knighting, Daenarys freeing slaves and her small dragons occasionally. Very expectable, repetitive and the characters just aren't as interesting as the ones who died or the ones in the North/South.

Bolton seems to be a good character, can pull off the bad guy role. Tywin is a bad ass, Tyrion has redeeming qualities (funny, smart and the only good guy in an atmosphere filled with snakes), Joffrey makes you want to hate him, Arya is a good character good heart but not afraid to pull the trigger, Sandor is a bad ass fighter who is showing his good side. Ramsey makes you want to hate him. Ned and Robert were phenomenally written and perfectly casted. Robb too even though he isn't a POV character in the books. Jon Snow is getting more airtime and he seems to be good character. Catelyn was ok but her acting was AMAZING in the RW episode.

Comment

Working...
                      X