No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was an ok episode

I'm getting tired of the Dyneris **** though, her storylines have sucked for two seasons now, I was happy when the old dude teamed up with her but he ain't done ****

Comment

• It was an ok episode

I'm getting tired of the Dyneris **** though, her storylines have sucked for two seasons now, I was happy when the old dude teamed up with her but he ain't done ****

Comment

• I think it was a good finale. Arya is a scary little betch. Is there website of artwork of characters before the HBO show came out?

Comment

• How long am I going to have to wait for the next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            How long am I going to have to wait for the next season.
            10 months...

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              10 months...
              Feck that, hopefully ill be done with all the book by than.

Comment

• Dany's part are just boring now. I dont care about slave cities across the sea if she is going to invade westeros I'm gonna be pissed if her character just *****foots around over there for another 3 seasons.

Comment

• Looking forward to todays episode.

Comment

• Not the best episode but it's hard to get better than episode 9. That was the real finale in my mind. This episode was pretty much setting most things up for season 4. The beginning of season 4 has the potential to be THE BEST season yet. I think season 1 was the best season comfortably. Ned/Robert were just GREAT characters, great banter between them too and it introduced everything so well for the most part.

Comment

• This series has horrible season finales.

Comment

Working...
                      X