Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt like that episode

Comment

• Can anyone tell me who is the guy torturing Theon???

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
        Can anyone tell me who is the guy torturing Theon???
        Don't ask for spoilers, please. It will be revealed on the show shortly, if you really want to know that bad there is this place called google where u can find answers to questions.

Comment

Can anyone tell me who is the guy torturing Theon???
          :SPOILERRRRRRRRRRRR: kind of

That's Ramsay Bolton, the bastard son of Roose Bolton. One of Robb's main bannermen. Though in season 2 Roose had already established that he sent his bastard with a force from his dreadfort to take back winterfell. So it's kind of obvious but people have probably forgotten. it all happens quite differently in the books.

People need to stop *****ing about the Theon scenes and asking "WHere DA DRAGONZZZZZZ?1" like autistic 5 year olds after each episode. The Theon story line is the darkest and creepiest there is.
          Last edited by Golden; 05-06-2013, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            Don't ask for spoilers, please. It will be revealed on the show shortly, if you really want to know that bad there is this place called google where u can find answers to questions.
            Didn't realize it was a spoiler. Kinda thought it was something everyone but me has figured out.

Sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by soggylungs
              i thought the epsiode was good :/....
              but dere wuz no dragonz!

Comment

Didn't realize it was a spoiler. Kinda thought it was something everyone but me has figured out.

Sorry
                It's ok you are forgiven.

As to everyone else you will be perma banned for posting spoilers, you've been warned.

Comment

• It was a slow episode but I liked it. Loved the scene between Tywin and Olenna where she referred to her grandson as a 'sword swallower'. Tywin is quick becoming one of my favourite characters, guys a beast!!

Tywin keeps denying there's anything going on between Jaime and Cersei, does he really believe that or does he think there's any truth to it and is denying it to save the embarrassment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                    It was a slow episode but I liked it. Loved the scene between Tywin and Olenna where she referred to her grandson as a 'sword swallower'. Tywin is quick becoming one of my favourite characters, guys a beast!!

Tywin keeps denying there's anything going on between Jaime and Cersei, does he really believe that or does he think there's any truth to it and is denying it to save the embarrassment?
                    I think he knows hes just wont talk about it. He should not be that surprised , his childrens mother was his cousin.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X