Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Puft Puft Pass View Post
    hey black people are useful when you want to win gold in track and field.
    Where are you from?
    Are you educated?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      The British Empire was built upon trade. In some of the later years there were some massacres that occured but these were generally perpetrated against "mutinous" groups who were well armed (mostly by the British themselves!). The British Empire's "best land wins" were typically against other superpowers (such as Waterloo or the Peninsula wars) or some victories fighting "tribespeople" against tremendous odds (Rourke's Drift for example).

The British Empire was spread by the ledger book and not by the sword.
      Come on, you know I was joking. I had to re-write that post half way through because it sounded too much like Blackadder's comment in the final 'Goes Forth' episode

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        The British Empire was spread by the ledger book and not by the sword.
        Oh yes and the Aboriginal Australians just turned over their land to us??? ****ing idiot

Comment

• I think Keanu Reeves will one day deliver a good acting performance.

Yes, I know he's had 25 years of terrible performances, but one day I think he'll finally learn to act.

There, I said it, controversial and illogical as it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I think Keanu Reeves will one day deliver a good acting performance.

Yes, I know he's had 25 years of terrible performances, but one day I think he'll finally learn to act.

There, I said it, controversial and illogical as it is.
            He's going to look a much better actor once Calzaghe steps onto the scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
              He's going to look a much better actor once Calzaghe steps onto the scene.
              I remember when watching My Own Private Idaho me and the person I watched it with both laughed out loud at a certain part where he tries to deliver an important line with emotion.

I watched Street Kings the other day. Him and Forrest Whittaker are both **** in it, despite the fact that Forrest is actually a very good actor.

Keanu's ****ness is actually contagious, it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
                Where are you from?
                Are you educated?
                i come from a place where they educate us about humuor and sarcasm.

you?

Comment

• TS you have some serious prblems man, what do you have against the middle class?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    I remember when watching My Own Private Idaho me and the person I watched it with both laughed out loud at a certain part where he tries to deliver an important line with emotion.

I watched Street Kings the other day. Him and Forrest Whittaker are both **** in it, despite the fact that Forrest is actually a very good actor.

Keanu's ****ness is actually contagious, it seems.
                    i liked that movie.

some movies are just for enjoyment and entertainment.

not every movie has to be great or award winning , gene siskel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puft Puft Pass View Post
                      i come from a place where they educate us about humuor and sarcasm.

you?
                      You see the Cavs blow out the celtics last night?

Comment

Working...
                      X