Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread has made me laugh. We have some fool from Serbia I think, giving page by page immigration policy advice and others who comment on issues they know nothing about.

I think 99% of the working class are idiots who shouldn't have a vote, but I dont bang on about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puft Puft Pass View Post
      it should be.

rocky is a white supremacist.
      Fcuk you you no i aint no white supremacist.

In order to be a white supremacist you have to believe that the white race is better than all other races, now this is bull****.

Because i have right wing views, i get tarred with this all the time, even get accused of being a member of the KKK

Im roman catholic, and hate the kkk, and the kkk hate me.

Captain sam hates ****sexuals, but then goes onto say hes left wing, and hates racists and facists etc and how he loves everybody, i dont think he gets it

What he fails to realise is groups like ANTIFA would crack him over the head with a hammer in the street for his views on ****sexuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
        This thread has made me laugh. We have some fool from Serbia I think, giving page by page immigration policy advice and others who comment on issues they know nothing about.

I think 99% of the working class are idiots who shouldn't have a vote, but I dont bang on about it.
        typical ****ing middle-class snob.....you think you're so superior than the working class huh???

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
          Quite frankly, they should be removed from society for the greater good.
          who would decorate houses and design dresses?

they serve some purpose.

i think ****sexuality is abnormal.

that said everyone has their abnormalities.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
            Fcuk you you no i aint no white supremacist.

In order to be a white supremacist you have to believe that the white race is better than all other races, now this is bull****.

Because i have right wing views, i get tarred with this all the time, even get accused of being a member of the KKK

Im roman catholic, and hate the kkk, and the kkk hate me.

Captain sam hates ****sexuals, but then goes onto say hes left wing, and hates racists and facists etc and how he loves everybody, i dont think he gets it

What he fails to realise is groups like ANTIFA would crack him over the head with a hammer in the street for his views on ****sexuals.
            if it ain't white , it ain't right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
              typical ****ing middle-class snob.....you think you're so superior than the working class huh???
              To be brutally honest, yes. I take pity on them, they have neither human capital of note or intellect to acquire it.

I dont dislike them, they can be nice-most are ok people-but they should have a defined role in society and stick to it. That and no say in the political process.

Comment

if it ain't white , it ain't right.
                That's the view I take when it comes to both rice and sugar.

Actually yellow rice is OK. So is brown sugar.

Still, brown rice can fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  British Empire was past-prime by then.

Even in its most successful years, Britain's best land wins were when they used guns to massacre a bunch of tribesmen who only had sharpened fruit as a primary weapon.
                  "the fall of every empire can be traced back to the day it became timid about shedding it's best blood."

forgot who said that , too lazy to look it up but it's an excellent quote nonetheless.

i fear the fall of the american empire is upon us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    That's the view I take when it comes to both rice and sugar.

Actually yellow rice is OK. So is brown sugar.

Still, brown rice can fuck off.
                    did you know that wild rice is not really rice?

Comment

"the fall of every empire can be traced back to the day it became timid about shedding it's best blood."

forgot who said that , too lazy to look it up but it's an excellent quote nonetheless.

i fear the fall of the american empire is upon us.
                      I remember another saying "Rome concerned the barbarians, then the barbarians conquered Rome".

That sums up several formerly great countries at the moment.

I know very little about rice, apart from how to eat it. Even then I'm not much good with chopsticks so...

Comment

Working...
                      X