Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    Admin:

I ask that whatever is posted here be allowed in the interest of free speech. I also ask people not to analyze, just post your views and move on. This is not a debate thread.

Also, no karma +/- applied to this thread.

I can't stand being in a room with pure humans,Someday we will conquer all of this planet without them noticing it.Since we knew each other with scent and could communicate by using what humans called telepathy.

Comment

You talk as if I'm the only guy to ever be single for a year. I'm just honest to say a yr alone isnt ideal.

Not between civilized groups, but you must speak to a man in a language he understands. The far right understand violence, not reason. Force, not dialogue, hate not hope, fear not embrace. So, we talk to them on their terms.
      I'm not sure where you live, but here, where I grew up, the people I know and interact with largely hold a negative view of ****sexuality.
      ya that pretty much sums up what i was saying about Muslims. Anyone who disagrees with his viewpoint is uncivilized and violence inflicted against them is justified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        Mayby you aint so bad after all.
        Yeah, but don't forget.....

He's black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
          ya that pretty much sums up what i was saying about Muslims. Anyone who disagrees with his viewpoint is uncivilized and violence inflicted against them is justified.
          I think Muslims are great people.

Am I uncivilized ? Do I deserve violence???

Comment

• Men work women stay home

Comment

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
              That's no where near what I said. Did you even understand it?

Comment

I am adverse to violence. This thread states unpopular views, I havent advocated a single criminal act. Nor have I ever been responsible for one.

I see ****sexuality as a sickness, a moral decay accepted now due to extreme nonsense paraded as "normal", but the Far Right is a different monster. That is hate manifest, coupled with violence.
                Adverse to violence, yet you just happen to gleefully celebrate this particular instance?

You claim to despise racism, yet happily talk about how superior your people are to those ignorant whites who populate England?

I'm confused.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  Mayby you aint so bad after all.
                  Bully is a good guy.

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                  I am adverse to violence. This thread states unpopular views, I havent advocated a single criminal act. Nor have I ever been responsible for one.
                  I see ****sexuality as a sickness, a moral decay accepted now due to extreme nonsense paraded as "normal", but the Far Right is a different monster. That is hate manifest, coupled with violence.
                  forced sterelization which you advocate isn't a violent act?

neither is attacking people in groups with hammers?

you claim to hate intolerance yet you're just as intolerant as those you claim to despise...

Comment

To be brutally honest, yes. I take pity on them, they have neither human capital of note or intellect to acquire it.
                    You're a joke for saying that. You're basically saying that if you're born poor you're stupid.

Have you ever heard of social mobility?

You measure people by how much they have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                      Men work women stay home
                      Thats nice, but it is hard to do that nowadays unless you are making serious gwop.

Comment

Working...
                      X