Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    They knew they couldent take the scots, they hadnt seen anything like us before, they **** themselfs and ran
    men in skirts can have that effect

Comment

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
      Cant agree with that. They have a role [someone has to serve coffee, pack bags and drive buses], but they dont move civilization. That comes from great men, great thinkers. Men of letters. Me.

At best there could be a core representative of the working class's concerns, that relayed those concerns to people who could think of a solution.
      i hope the vast majority of what u have said in this thread has been a wind up.

Comment

• Do you support an independent Scotland?

Comment

• Originally posted by Puft Puft Pass View Post
          the working class is very important. that said , without the upper and middle class there'd be no one to hire and pay the working class.
          yes and without the working class, the upper class are a bunch of pencil necked geeks who wouldn't know how to lay a brick

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
            yes and without the working class, the upper class are a bunch of pencil necked geeks who wouldn't know how to lay a brick
            that may be but the upper class is still needed.

men with money can accomplish things the working man can't.

that's just how it is.

both are equally important to one's society.

even in communism where everyone is suppose to be equal , there are still upper class.

Comment

Cant agree with that. They have a role [someone has to serve coffee, pack bags and drive buses], but they dont move civilization. That comes from great men, great thinkers. Men of letters. Me.

At best there could be a core representative of the working class's concerns, that relayed those concerns to people who could think of a solution.
              a large portion of the working class weren't born with the luxuries of higher education that the middle and upper class take for granted.....they make do with what they are given.....that being said, the advancement of civilisation relies upon all classes functioning in cohesion

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
                Most people haven't got a clue how to 'lay a brick'. Bricklaying is a skilled trade.

Comment

I didnt say get rid of the working class, just dont give them the vote. If you amounted to a McJob [despite every opportunity here in the UK], you arent going to give valid insight into micro-finance are you?

* I know the US safety net isnt as good, by rants are broadly UK specific.
                  you said to sterilize them you idiot

Comment

• A recession is a recession, what can a man do? I'll tell you what he can do, he can make his own business which I did and freelance which I do. I fixed by employment situation myself.
                    ...but you still can't get any *****...

I think members of the far right should be beaten into a pulp, and usually celebrate when such folks catch a beatdown. Remember "Hammer Time"-that made me laugh for a week.
                    You think that violence should be used to settle political disputes?

The man is not some decent, well cut guy making reasoned arguments. He's a Nazi, a racist, a fascist and a scaremonger.
                    There's an irony in advocating the use of violence to silence political opposition and then describing the victim as a "fascist". The BNP are idiots but the way to combat idiocy is by challenging it in the open forum and exposing it for the nonsense it is, not by attempting to drive it underground with violence.

The "anti-fascist" movement is precisely the same as groups like NF or the BNP when it comes to violence and intimidation. You want to know who killed the National Front in the late 70s? Thatcher. She killed it by addressing things that her constituents were concerned about. It had nothing to do with oppositional protests and violence.

I'm not homphobic, phobic implies fear. I think they are nasty. Different reaction. And being anti ****, like most normal guys are, isnt a racist position so why the comparison?
                    I think you need to get out more. "Most normal guys" are not anti-****, "most normal guys" take the rational opinion of live and let live. Unless of course you're referring to those dirty little proles you seem to abhor so much. Yes the proles agree with you wholeheartedly.

Even in its most successful years, Britain's best land wins were when they used guns to massacre a bunch of tribesmen who only had sharpened fruit as a primary weapon.
                    The British Empire was built upon trade. In some of the later years there were some massacres that occured but these were generally perpetrated against "mutinous" groups who were well armed (mostly by the British themselves!). The British Empire's "best land wins" were typically against other superpowers (such as Waterloo or the Peninsula wars) or some victories fighting "tribespeople" against tremendous odds (Rourke's Drift for example).

The British Empire was spread by the ledger book and not by the sword.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      Most people haven't got a clue how to 'lay a brick'. Bricklaying is a skilled trade.
                      only time i know what to do with a brick is when it's time for the orange parade.

Comment

Working...
                      X