Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
    To be brutally honest, yes. I take pity on them, they have neither human capital of note or intellect to acquire it.

I dont dislike them, they can be nice-most are ok people-but they should have a defined role in society and stick to it. That and no say in the political process.
    you do realise that without a working class civilisation will crumble???? they deserve more of a right to vote than the middle and upper class

Comment

• You're all ass holes. Just kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
        you do realise that without a working class civilisation will crumble???? they deserve more of a right to vote than the middle and upper class
        Get that sand out of your vagina and take me off of your ignore list you said little *****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          I remember another saying "Rome concerned the barbarians, then the barbarians conquered Rome".

That sums up several formerly great countries at the moment.

I know very little about rice, apart from how to eat it. Even then I'm not much good with chopsticks so...
          the romans got soft.

a lot didn't want to serve in the legions anymore and they started letting barbarians take over much of the army.

Comment

the working class is very important. that said , without the upper and middle class there'd be no one to hire and pay the working class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puft Puft Pass View Post
              the romans got soft.
              a lot didn't want to serve in the legions anymore and they started letting barbarians take over much of the army.
              That was after us scots knocked fcuk out them and chased them out of scotland

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                That was after us scots knocked fcuk out them and chased them out of scotland
                actually.

they just didn't want scotland.

true story.

Comment

Cant agree with that. They have a role [someone has to serve coffee, pack bags and drive buses], but they dont move civilization. That comes from great men, great thinkers. Men of letters. Me.

At best there could be a core representative of the working class's concerns, that relayed those concerns to people who could think of a solution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Puft Puft Pass View Post
                    actually.

they just didn't want scotland.

true story.
                    They knew they couldent take the scots, they hadnt seen anything like us before, they **** themselfs and ran

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                      They knew they couldent take the scots, they hadnt seen anything like us before, they **** themselfs and ran
                      Battle of Mons Graupius

Romans 15,000-20,000 troops
                      Caldonians 30,000 troops

10,000 Caledonians Killed
                      20,000 Caledonians Fled

360 Romans Killed (mainly light infantry and skirmishers)

Comment

Working...
                      X