Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friends.... How many of us have them?.... Friends........ Ones we can depend on........ Friends.......... How many of us have them? ............ Friends ..........Before we go any further, let's be ........ Friends.​112823_lukeville_migrants-0564_1.jpg

Comment

How in the hell could anyone suggest this video was fake?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Even you know this BS is fake.

How does an illegal that snuck over here have “African friends”? Lmfao.
        This is not fake at all. That dude though found a way to piss off a lot of people to get more views. He was in the news several weeks ago as well asking donation for the bail of his fellow illegal venezuealan who killed the college chick or something.

He is obv trolling for more views but he is legit illegal.
        Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

This is not fake at all. That dude though found a way to piss off a lot of people to get more views. He was in the news several weeks ago as well asking donation for the bail of his fellow illegal venezuealan who killed the college chick or something.

He is obv trolling for more views but he is legit illegal.
          I know he’s illegal. I mean the video is fake . Like you said it’s trolling.

Comment

I know he’s illegal. I mean the video is fake . Like you said it’s trolling.
            How is it fake? Go into details. Tell you what if you're wrong you leave. If I'm wrong I'll do the same. Deal?

Comment

Squatters shouldn't have rights. Why isn't the law changed so that you can remove someone from a property, so matter how long they've been staying there?
              Batko10 Batko10 4truth 4truth like this.

Comment

I wish the amigos luck. They should squat in places like NY, NJ, New England States, especially in liberal gringos homes. Viva Venezuela! Viva Mexico!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Squatters shouldn't have rights. Why isn't the law changed so that you can remove someone from a property, so matter how long they've been staying there?
                  Viva liberalism.
                  Anthony342 Anthony342 likes this.

Comment

Yes and no.

I think they get its a fake. They should show it imo to detail how disinformation is used on social media to gin up fringe elements on both sides.

The issues of squatting and illegals are absolutely real news.

This BS video is not.
                    A fake? He has 4.7 million followers. If this were a white Trump supporter telling whites to squat in black peoples homes and to steal their cars and sell them you’d be hiding under your bed calling him a Klansman. You would want him to be jailed and cancelled.
                    Batko10 Batko10 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

You're too far gone to go back and forth with.
                      Squatters rights are indeed an issue. But immigrants, even some of the worst we have right now who have no interest in being productive citizens are not problem squatters. Problem with squatting has more to do with how property laws and their Origins find expression in more modern times. There are a couple of influences for squatters rights.

the philosopher John Locke who made the point of making land productive put forth the notion that if the land was not worked for the goods it provided and someone stepped in to do so, they should be given some of the bundle of Rights that apply to real estate interests. So for example, I leave food crops and abandoned a property, someone Moves In produces the fruits do they have a right? Obviously this doesn't apply in modern times.

then there's the concept of abandoning a property and it subsequent effect on the neighborhood, Etc. Again in modern American cities this really is not so much an issue. We just need certain reforms. This guy is just a troll looking to stir the proverbial pot

Comment

Working...
                      X