Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights

People allowed things to reach this point... Enjoy.

TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights

A migrant TikToker with a 500,000-strong online following is offering his comrades tips on how to “invade” unoccupied homes and invoke squatter’s rights in the United States.

Venezuelan national Leonel Moreno, who appears to live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, said in a recent video that under US law, “if a house is not inhabited, we can seize it.”

He appeared to be referring to adverse possession laws, commonly known as squatter’s rights, which allow unlawful property occupants rights over the property they occupy without the owner’s consent, in certain circumstances.

Moreno claimed in the viral TikTok clip, which has drawn more than 3.9 million views, that he has “African friends” who have “already taken about seven homes.”

The firebrand influencer, who lives with his partner and their baby daughter, argued that the only way for his fellow migrants to escape living on the streets and not become a “public burden” is to “invade” unoccupied homes.

Many TikTok commenters were outraged by Moreno’s message encouraging squatting, which has emerged as a major problem in recent years across the US, and especially in Democrat-led cities including New York City, Atlanta and Los Angeles.

“This guy needs to be charged with whatever crime,” one angry critic wrote.

“Pretty sure this is illegal and I feel like he’s encouraging others to engage in illegal activities,” another chimed in.

A third tagged the FBI, calling on the federal agency to “please investigate that Venezuelan.”

Laws regarding squatters exist in all 50 states, offering trespassers a wide range of protections if they establish legal occupancy of a home, making it difficult for property owners to evict them.

[.........]
    TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to 'invade' American homes (nypost.com)
    Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

I have this odd feeling we're about to fuk around and find out. These are lawless countries. These people will be able to carry guns. Does anyone care about what's really going on? What happens when the government cuts them off and they revolt?

Slugfester Slugfester likes this.

Comment

Ghostof made a thread about this yesterday. Now it’s made its way to the NYPost.

lmfao.

Comment

stock up on firearms/ammo if you havent already!

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Ghostof made a thread about this yesterday. Now it’s made its way to the NYPost.

lmfao.
          And? Do you have a issue with it being posted again? If so why?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post

And? Do you have a issue with it being posted again? If so why?
            I think it’s hilarious that the NYPost gets stories from social media like this.

If you watch this, it looks fake as hell. I get it’s done to trigger people on the right. He even throws in the obligatory “African friends” line to really get you guys ginned up.

We know and agree squatters and illegals are very real problems in America right now that need to be addressed.

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

I think it’s hilarious that the NYPost gets stories from social media like this.

If you watch this, it looks fake as hell. I get it’s done to trigger people on the right. He even throws in the obligatory “African friends” line to really get you guys ginned up.

We know and agree squatters and illegals are very real problems in America right now that need to be addressed.

It's funny AF how MSNBC and CNN won't show this right? You know, "real news" lol

Comment

It's funny AF how MSNBC and CNN won't show this right? You know, "real news" lol
                Yes and no.

I think they get its a fake. They should show it imo to detail how disinformation is used on social media to gin up fringe elements on both sides.

The issues of squatting and illegals are absolutely real news.

This BS video is not.

Comment

Yes and no.

I think they get its a fake. They should show it imo to detail how disinformation is used on social media to gin up fringe elements on both sides.

The issues of squatting and illegals are absolutely real news.

This BS video is not.
                  You're too far gone to go back and forth with.

Comment

You're too far gone to go back and forth with.
                    Even you know this BS is fake.

How does an illegal that snuck over here have “African friends”? Lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                    X