No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cokezaghe_Loc View Post
    The Sky. As for my general Mental and Physical state - Then I'm Top Notch, Lover.

You're up early - ish... You drinking?
    Yeah, I had some vodka and value orangeade, then a couple of white Russians, then went to the shop for a 4 pack of Strongbow which I'm about to finish.

I'm watching Black Books at the moment. It's OK but not as good as some people make out. Tasmin Grieg is a bit like the Brit Tina Fey though, in that she's not that hot in any individual photo but if you watch enough TV shows that she's in then you'll have at least one :wank: over her.

Comment

• Had some powderhound yesterday. Was at a small eatery that specifically had Michigan brews but amongst them they snuck in a Minnesota brew, powderhound, so I was interested and thought it had to be good. Nice color, nice taste, amber beer. I recommend if you can get some.

Comment

• Drunk Cherry Svedka, Captain Morgan, and Dragonberry Bacardi last night....

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Besides Bringer's ass passed out again......****in light weight.
          Passed out my ass, it was pushing 6AM and I had to force myself to get some sleep. I gotz shit to do today, couldn't afford to be up all night.

I'll be throwing down again tonight, though. I still have another bottle of schnapps left, and I think I have some "Blue Ribbon" left, as well.

Comment

• I'll be drinkin w ya fellaz later.. bringer check classic thread

Comment

• Done, Reed.

Nice to hear you'll be doing some drinking in here with us later.

Nightfall can't come soon enough.

Comment

• It's midnight here, so Imma have to lay it down, gotta get up in the morning 30 days left in the Kunar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 34 left till the sweet taste of Crown Royal Cask 16 or XR pleasures my palate.

Comment

• Later on, Chief. If you feel the need to get drunk in 6 hours, report back.

Comment

• Will do Bringer mah homie. I'll be here front and center for some drunken debauchery.

Comment

• Reporting for duty with another bottle of schnapps, and a quarter of "Blue Ribbon".

Comment

Working...
                      X