Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This stuff is heaven in a tulip glass.

Comment

• I'm lit man.

Dogfishhead Palo santo marron. Fuck with it if you dare.

Comment

• drunk lang.

Comment

• Last night I was drinking and around 12:30 I got this uncomfortable feeling in my chest I have no idea wtf it was but it got to the point where I just went in early to sleep it off. I woke up and it was gone.

Anyone know what that was? I've never had it before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
            This stuff is heaven in a tulip glass.

Not a huge fan of black IPA.

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
            I'm lit man.

Dogfishhead Palo santo marron. Fuck with it if you dare.
            I've had it. Twas good stuff. Not sure if it should be classified as a brown ale though, its more like a porter.

Comment

• Fuckin' should rename this thread "Faggot Lang."

Comment

• No shit-eating over privileged Protestant ****sexuals are allowed in my thread. You've been warned, DONKEY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  No shit-eating over privileged Protestant ****sexuals are allowed in my thread. You've been warned, DONKEY.
                  I don't want to post here anyway. I only post here wanna I wanna shhit allover an overrated thread. (Well used to be overrated until someone started one starring it)

FU
                  CKIN' OWNED!

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                    I don't want to post here anyway. I only post here wanna I wanna shhit allover an overrated thread. (Well used to be overrated until someone started one starring it)

FU
                    CKIN' OWNED!
                    Yea, YOU and your gay terrorist lover kept one-starring it because you're both jealous ****s.

And you acknowledged being a shit-eating over privileged Protestant ****sexual.

Enough. Get out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Yea, YOU and your gay terrorist lover kept one-starring it because you're both jealous ****s.

And you acknowledged being a shit-eating over privileged Protestant ****sexual.

Enough. Get out.
                      You're the one with **** pic's allover you're page not me.

I'm done owning this thread, laters Fritzl.

Comment

Working...
                      X