Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****in' Reed and Chief were supposed to be throwing down with me tonight, I feel so abandoned.

Guess it's off to facebook to perve on potential lays and drown my sorrows in this bottle.

Comment

• I'll need an epic soundtrack to accompany me on my journey to the land of internet cooze, and I can think of nothing more epic than this particular piece. Ennio Morricone, for the fucking win.

Comment

• Sorry Im late B homie. The 9 1/2 hours difference is a b!tch sometimes. Hopefully this makes up for it though.

Comment

• That'll do.

Nice to have 'ya, Chief. Though I'm getting close to being dry, myself. Thankfully I pounded it so fast I'll be drunk for hours to come.

Comment

• How's the tour coming, my man? Staying safe, I hope.

Comment

• God bless skanky daughters everywhere.....

Comment

• Challenge accepted.

Comment

• I'm an ass man through and through, but even I admit that's a bit too much for me to handle. There's a fine line between a spectacular ass, and something that's just too big to handle. And that chick just crossed it.

Plus I'm pretty sure it's photoshopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I'm an ass man through and through, but even I admit that's a bit too much for me to handle. There's a fine line between a spectacular ass, and something that's just too big to handle. And that chick just crossed it.

Plus I'm pretty sure it's photoshopped.
                    That's NOT how this game works, my friend. If you disagree with the booty presented to you, then you have to post something for this fine crowd to look at instead.

Comment

• I'm way too hammered to search too long, but I'll see what I can do, P.

Comment

Working...
                      X