• That was much easier than I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

That was much easier than I expected.
      oh... Nice

I see your two bootay's and I raise you a Courtney

Comment

How's the tour coming, my man? Staying safe, I hope.
        It's goin well my man. And yes indeed safety 1st, unless one of my troops is in trouble, then gloves are off.

The best drunk is a fast drunk. Glad you decided to take a break from that Facebook coos, to join ya homies. Say, you seen Beerfest bruh? That **** is hilarious.

Comment

That was much easier than I expected.
          That just made me get a funny feelin in my nuts. That cant be normal. :lookin:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            It's goin well my man. And yes indeed safety 1st, unless one of my troops is in trouble, then gloves are off.

The best drunk is a fast drunk. Glad you decided to take a break from that Facebook coos, to join ya homies. Say, you seen Beerfest bruh? That **** is hilarious.
            Good to hear, my brother. Needless to say I don't know that many dudes serving, but it's nice to hear you're coping well and staying out of harm's way. Come home safe, son.

"Beerfest"? Awesome sauce.

I'm actually a pretty big "Broken Lizard" fan, especially "Super Troopers", which is a top 5 ATG comedy, in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

Challenge accepted.
              :skeet:

Let the games begin!!!!!!!

Comment

Good to hear, my brother. Needless to say I don't know that many dudes serving, but it's nice to hear you're coping well and staying out of harm's way. Come home safe, son.

"Beerfest"? Awesome sauce.

I'm actually a pretty big "Broken Lizard" fan, especially "Super Troopers", which is a top 5 ATG comedy, in my book.
                Thanks Bringer my man. Now you can say you talk to a friend that is servin on the regular. Imma have to check out the Super Troopers when I get back to the crib. Can you believe I aint even see Team America yet. I just heard bout it, with the Kim Jung Il skit bein pumped from his passin. Needless to say. Me and the ol Lady gon get tow down and watch that **** when I get back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Thanks Bringer my man. Now you can say you talk to a friend that is servin on the regular. Imma have to check out the Super Troopers when I get back to the crib. Can you believe I aint even see Team America yet. I just heard bout it, with the Kim Jung Il skit bein pumped from his passin. Needless to say. Me and the ol Lady gon get tow down and watch that **** when I get back.
                  Had I known that, I'd have offered to mail you my copy of it on DVD a while back. "Team America" definitely has it's moments, for sure. If you like stuff like "Beerfest", you'll enjoy TA.

Make sure you check out "Super Troopers", man. You'll thank me when your ribs recover.

When's your tour up, Chief?

Comment

Had I known that, I'd have offered to mail you my copy of it on DVD a while back. "Team America" definitely has it's moments, for sure. If you like stuff like "Beerfest", you'll enjoy TA.

Make sure you check out "Super Troopers", man. You'll thank me when your ribs recover.

When's your tour up, Chief?
                    Will do bruh. My R&R is soon. I go at the end of next month. But my tour's not over until either May or March. No later than May, and no sooner than March(I'm hopin for March). It's been a great experience though. And has definitely helped me grow as a man, mentally, and spiritually. Imma make a thread when I get back, for open questions about my experiences over here. It'll kinda be like therapy for me, as well as puttin to bed alot of bad information I see that is being put out about whats REALLY goin on over here.

I got a feelin that thread is gonna be one of those epic banning threads.

Comment

• Hope not, it sounds like it has serious potential. Very rarely do we get a view from someone who was actually there.

Comment

Working...
                      X