No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    My Christmas was good, Champ. Thanks for asking.

Verse, hit me here, man. I'm shamelessly ducking FB at the moment because some chick I know down in North Carolina is all emotional on my ass the past few days, I think she's wanting a relationship, and I'm just doing my best to avoid talking with her for a few days.
    Haha. Alright, that's cool.

Comment

• I just need to stop talking to chicks on FB, I suppose. It seems like every other (local or semi-local) chick I chat up that I view as a cheap piece of ass always ends viewing me as "boyfriend material", and then I have to dodge them on FB for the next week and a half.

It's honestly getting pretty tedious. I'd delete them from my "friends list", but that pretty much ruins the chances of me ever hitting it, so I don't know WTF to do.

Comment

I just need to stop talking to chicks on FB, I suppose. It seems like every other (local or semi-local) chick I chat up that I view as a cheap piece of ass always ends viewing me as "boyfriend material", and then I have to dodge them on FB for the next week and a half.

It's honestly getting pretty tedious. I'd delete them from my "friends list", but that pretty much ruins the chances of me ever hitting it, so I don't know WTF to do.
        You send'em over to me, that's what you do

Comment

• If you lived closer, no doubt. But I don't think many of these chicks would be willing to pay airfare to go hang with a total stranger.

Granted you'd be the coolest total stranger ever, but still, they're chicks, they don't think like we do.

I'd be all for smoking a bowl, tossing back a shot or two, and listening to DMX wit'chu.

Goddamn geography.

Comment

If you lived closer, no doubt. But I don't think many of these chicks would be willing to pay airfare to go hang with a total stranger.

Granted you'd be the coolest total stranger ever, but still, they're chicks, they don't think like we do.

I'd be all for smoking a bowl, tossing back a shot or two, and listening to DMX wit'chu.

Goddamn geography.
            LOL! Ma man, give me 10 minutes with them hoes and they be prepared to take the first plane to me, paying for our first dinner, fucking on the first date

BTW, X is having his first ever liv performances in Cobenhagen january the 19th. You better know I'll be there!!

Gonna be screaming together with all my viking ****** friends in the crowd

Comment

• Damn, almost done with this bottle of vodka. After this it's either the schnapps (which is bitter as hell and half as potent) or sleep.

Decisions, decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                LOL! Ma man, give me 10 minutes with them hoes and they be prepared to take the first plane to me, paying for our first dinner, fucking on the first date

BTW, X is having his first ever liv performances in Cobenhagen january the 19th. You better know I'll be there!!
                Good deal.

As for the X concert : You better take a video camera with you and upload that **** to youtube, and I'm NOT even joking. I want video coverage of Champ's first X concert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post

Shiiit you come as you are man, you're a riot period!

I'm surprised they don't hand out the good **** to the troops. Royal should be mandatory over there eh?

Let me ask you a question Chief... Is things as bad over there as the media and everyone says?
                  Sh!!!!!t Champ, I wish they would let us have some Crown over here bruh. I'd be the 1st in line with TWO cups. But naw, they dont let us have none, besides, you dont want us to offend our host country now do you?

On the real GC bruh. Imma make a thread when I get back, for any and everybody to ask me whatever question in regards to whats REALLY goin on over here. Lets just say the troops are getting a bad rap from the media , and the media is NOT reporting everything thats goin on bruh. They makin everybody look bad except for the folks that they really need to be shedding the spotlight on. Dont worry. Imma clue ya'll in on whats REALLY goin on bruh. My advice.......Dont trust everything you hear when they bashin coalition troops.
                  Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Sidetracked, back now.

I'm drinking Vodka and Schnapps, intermittently. I just decided to mix the two, since they were similar flavors (apple, and green apple), and it's a pretty potent combination, to say the least. I'm officially entering "blitzed" territory, and you know what that means, Champ. I could be "going to the gas station" at any moment now.

Welcome, Chief.

Mike Tyson's punchout was 8 bit, though, not 16, son.
                  Oh aint know Bringer homie. I was takin it back to when I was a youth. I can go back to Atari and Colecovision if you want too. How bout Street Fighter, is that the 16 bit you was lookin for bruh?

Comment

Good deal.

As for the X concert : You better take a video camera with you and upload that **** to youtube, and I'm NOT even joking. I want video coverage of Champ's first X concert.
                    LOL I do my best. Plan on going with KESSLER from the Scene. Gonna be a lot of jumping around like an idiot to ''Party Up'' And that's a confirmed track too! I feel like a little girl going to a bieber concert, totally hyped and all

Comment

• Man, that's awesome. KESSLER is good peeps, from what I recall from my brief conversations with him many moons ago.

Film that ish.

Comment

Working...
                      X