Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Asian Who Do You Side With In Prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Its not a gang.

Its just a car.

Mostly asians, some pacific islanders and a few native Americans.

Asian car or Others car is usually a lot of filipino, vietnamese, cambodian, Chinese gangs.

Other asian races and the tongan/samoan gangs.

Native Americans also roll others. Pretty much anyone not white, black or latino.
    Who would I clink up with? I'm half Filipino half white. My Asian relatives tell me I'm more Filipino than puti. My boy went to jail/ half black half Filipino, Idk who he clinked up with all I know is that he's out and his muscles are swole. There's a coldness to him. I remember before he caught the case he was mad nervous I detected that in him. I guess shytte went down and he had to pay the price.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

yes, but there's always gonna be someone from your area on the yard that can vouched for it.

you cant just go in and make up a fake gang and expect to not get exposed... like i said, if you in a gang and is from a certain area and then you start hearing someone claiming a gang you've never heard of and that person is also claiming he's from your area, then that person is gonna get exposed... because you are not gonna just let that shiiet slide, he's claiming to be from your area and is claiming a fake gang. that;s gonna make you car look bad... within the SUR car, it gets broken down to cities.. like riverside, LA, SD, san bernardino, etc.. so if you are from SD, and this kid started claiming he's from SD and is from "locos 13"... you gonna questioned it because there aint no locos 13 in SD!!
      You’re acting like it’s just one guy claiming a made up gang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_b View Post

Who would I clink up with? I'm half Filipino half white. My Asian relatives tell me I'm more Filipino than puti. My boy went to jail/ half black half Filipino, Idk who he clinked up with all I know is that he's out and his muscles are swole. There's a coldness to him. I remember before he caught the case he was mad nervous I detected that in him. I guess shytte went down and he had to pay the price.
        Go with the asians

Safer. Better. More chill.

Filipinos in there will take care of you.

Some of the oldest asians in the pen are filipino gangsters from los angeles 1970s,1980s.
        Mike_b Mike_b likes this.

Comment

yes, but there's always gonna be someone from your area on the yard that can vouched for it.

you cant just go in and make up a fake gang and expect to not get exposed... like i said, if you in a gang and is from a certain area and then you start hearing someone claiming a gang you've never heard of and that person is also claiming he's from your area, then that person is gonna get exposed... because you are not gonna just let that shiiet slide, he's claiming to be from your area and is claiming a fake gang. that;s gonna make you car look bad... within the SUR car, it gets broken down to cities.. like riverside, LA, SD, san bernardino, etc.. so if you are from SD, and this kid started claiming he's from SD and is from "locos 13"... you gonna questioned it because there aint no locos 13 in SD!!
          Who would claim a fake gang in there?

There's a difference between a fake gang and a new, small gang.

Either way do you know how many surenos are from nowhere?

A lot of surenos in there aren't even from a gang.

Like I said sureno is a car.

Just like an asian or black from nowhere can ride in the asian or black car, you can be from nowhere and ride sureno.

There's no need to claim a fake gang to be a sureno.

Comment

new gangs get formed, yes, some by the blessing of a larger gang, etc... BUT you cannot just start up a new gang without anyone's blessing and then just put "13" behind it and then hit county or the pinta and start claiming you a sur. like i say, they gonna run background checks, etc.. if you are from a certain area and this new kid hit the yard and started claiming a gang you've never heard of and is from your own area, you are gonna question it and get to the bottom of it.

so you telling me an asian or black can start up a new gang, put 13 behind it, hit the county or pen and tell them "i wanna run with the sur" and they just gonna accept him in without running any background on him or the gang he's claiming he's from?
            I am really enjoying getting laced up by you and Tua about this stuff. Its interesting to me... In NYC when I was coming up in East harlem every street was numbered... like I lived on 97 street and ofcourse you had 98st.... etc etc. You had white Irish gangs in yorkville starting around 78st all the way up to the projects on like 103, and the cossacks a Rican motorcycle gang was on 98, so virtually every other street was stoop hangers on that block. it got pretty dicey. In my case, I was a white boy and there were some of us blended in but most of us were ricans. Our biggest problem were the irish guys lol. You had to carry a baseball bat.

You had crazy mfkers who were back from nam, lol. Now things are so damn organized. Interesting though: on 111 one of the most notorious hit squads for the mob, etc were Ittalians from east harlem and the bronx. They took the name of the Purple gang, an original hit squad from detriot and were really violent mfkers. I knew some guys from that area as well, from baseball of all things.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I am really enjoying getting laced up by you and Tua about this stuff. Its interesting to me... In NYC when I was coming up in East harlem every street was numbered... like I lived on 97 street and ofcourse you had 98st.... etc etc. You had white Irish gangs in yorkville starting around 78st all the way up to the projects on like 103, and the cossacks a Rican motorcycle gang was on 98, so virtually every other street was stoop hangers on that block. it got pretty dicey. In my case, I was a white boy and there were some of us blended in but most of us were ricans. Our biggest problem were the irish guys lol. You had to carry a baseball bat.

You had crazy mfkers who were back from nam, lol. Now things are so damn organized. Interesting though: on 111 one of the most notorious hit squads for the mob, etc were Ittalians from east harlem and the bronx. They took the name of the Purple gang, an original hit squad from detriot and were really violent mfkers. I knew some guys from that area as well, from baseball of all things.
              When we were in junior high, we would walk with like 5-6 bats.

Then 1 guy would carry 1 glove so when the cops pulled up we were like "we're about to go play baseball"

lapd would be like "stfu! You got 6 bats, 1 glove and no ball! Baseball my ass!"

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_b View Post

you click up with who you feel more close with.. if you feel more comfortable around whites then you go with them. you just have to remember once you make that decision, you cant switch up later on.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

You’re acting like it’s just one guy claiming a made up gang.
                  im not acting like it's just one guy... i am trying to explain that when you are in a gang, you know whos who.... you know whos with it and who's not, etc...

if someone comes to the yard claiming to be from your city and is claiming a gang you never heard of, you are gonna be suspicious about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Who would claim a fake gang in there?

There's a difference between a fake gang and a new, small gang.

Either way do you know how many surenos are from nowhere?

A lot of surenos in there aren't even from a gang.

Like I said sureno is a car.

Just like an asian or black from nowhere can ride in the asian or black car, you can be from nowhere and ride sureno.

There's no need to claim a fake gang to be a sureno.

yes, agreed ... but i never said that tho... this all started from claiming "13"... i never said if you run sur then you have to be in a gang... this debate all started because of the "13".. i am only speaking on this subject and nothing else. you said anyone can start up a new gang today and put 13 behind it just as long as they ride with the sur in the pen. and i am telling you that, that's not exactly how it work.. so like i said, if a black party crew just say they wanna start pushing 13 and will ride with the sur in the pen and they'll just get accepted in without paying a price or anything? it doesnt work like that man.

yes, i know a regular asian can ride with the other... but this all started from claimin 13!!! and when i say "fake gang".. i am not talking about little kids.. i am talking about a new gang that just formed without any blessing of a larger gang and then just start pushing 13.. that's what i am referring too when i say "fake".. like all the out of towners that claim crips and bloods.... does LA crips and bloods see them as real? this is what i am referring too!!!! a new gang just cant put 13 behind without getting the ok from someone who is actually from it!

Comment

you click up with who you feel more close with.. if you feel more comfortable around whites then you go with them. you just have to remember once you make that decision, you cant switch up later on.
                      Fawk I seen some gawked up **** on MSNBC lockup. Nobody likes a snitch. Black gang, take what they want. White guy, he put X's on his commissary. Charge them all with theft. Now don't tell me there's no bounty on that emeffers head?

I don't speak Pinoy (Tagalog) but I look it.

Icetray, I seen the homie milk in an all black gang. He was a white guy obviously. But rolled entirely for his whole life in a predominantly black neighbourhood. He was a unique guy. Og silverback and that other guy, eloquent speaking man, can't remember his name, makes for good interviews on utube. It's bugging me that I can't remember his name, his advice: if you're a square be a square lol

Comment

Working...
                      X