Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Asian Who Do You Side With In Prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

I am really enjoying getting laced up by you and Tua about this stuff. Its interesting to me... In NYC when I was coming up in East harlem every street was numbered... like I lived on 97 street and ofcourse you had 98st.... etc etc. You had white Irish gangs in yorkville starting around 78st all the way up to the projects on like 103, and the cossacks a Rican motorcycle gang was on 98, so virtually every other street was stoop hangers on that block. it got pretty dicey. In my case, I was a white boy and there were some of us blended in but most of us were ricans. Our biggest problem were the irish guys lol. You had to carry a baseball bat.

You had crazy mfkers who were back from nam, lol. Now things are so damn organized. Interesting though: on 111 one of the most notorious hit squads for the mob, etc were Ittalians from east harlem and the bronx. They took the name of the Purple gang, an original hit squad from detriot and were really violent mfkers. I knew some guys from that area as well, from baseball of all things.
    eastcoast gangs is a lot different from cali... cali gangs have a lot of politics and rules.
    billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike_b View Post

Fawk I seen some gawked up **** on MSNBC lockup. Nobody likes a snitch. Black gang, take what they want. White guy, he put X's on his commissary. Charge them all with theft. Now don't tell me there's no bounty on that emeffers head?

I don't speak Pinoy (Tagalog) but I look it.

Icetray, I seen the homie milk in an all black gang. He was a white guy obviously. But rolled entirely for his whole life in a predominantly black neighbourhood. He was a unique guy. Og silverback and that other guy, eloquent speaking man, can't remember his name, makes for good interviews on utube. It's bugging me that I can't remember his name, his advice: if you're a square be a square lol
      lol.. that youtube guy? anyways, like tua mention, you will have a easier time rolling with the asians.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

lol.. that youtube guy? anyways, like tua mention, you will have a easier time rolling with the asians.
        Thanks for the reply. Big herc is the guys name.

Comment

heard some bad stuff about this guy.... some foul shiiet... dude did some gaY p00rn or something lol!!!

Comment

there's more channels like big herc... check out 30 to life, pare young, muhammad anwar project... these are channels from an asian/other's perspective of doing time in CA prison.
            Mike_b likes this.

Comment

im not acting like it's just one guy... i am trying to explain that when you are in a gang, you know whos who.... you know whos with it and who's not, etc...

if someone comes to the yard claiming to be from your city and is claiming a gang you never heard of, you are gonna be suspicious about it.

agreed.

I’m just following along with your guys convo. It’s pretty accurate on both sides. I’m just interjecting for clarity.

Comment

heard some bad stuff about this guy.... some foul shiiet... dude did some gaY p00rn or something lol!!!
                Wow! No wonder he has that effiminate speech!

Comment

there's more channels like big herc... check out 30 to life, pare young, muhammad anwar project... these are channels from an asian/other's perspective of doing time in CA prison.
                  I like watching Wes (from the woods) he is very intense. He has a lot game to break off. He basically says nobody wants to be the shot caller but it just happens, because you might screw up lol. The kids who almost killed my cousin went to jail and one of them picked up extra charges. He seen somebody look at him the wrong way, so he bashed the young man's head in with a tray. Isn't it ironic that most prisoners get caught because they disobey the law, but essentially come to a place where there is a bunch of laws? Ie jail

Comment

yes, agreed ... but i never said that tho... this all started from claiming "13"... i never said if you run sur then you have to be in a gang... this debate all started because of the "13".. i am only speaking on this subject and nothing else. you said anyone can start up a new gang today and put 13 behind it just as long as they ride with the sur in the pen. and i am telling you that, that's not exactly how it work.. so like i said, if a black party crew just say they wanna start pushing 13 and will ride with the sur in the pen and they'll just get accepted in without paying a price or anything? it doesnt work like that man.

yes, i know a regular asian can ride with the other... but this all started from claimin 13!!! and when i say "fake gang".. i am not talking about little kids.. i am talking about a new gang that just formed without any blessing of a larger gang and then just start pushing 13.. that's what i am referring too when i say "fake".. like all the out of towners that claim crips and bloods.... does LA crips and bloods see them as real? this is what i am referring too!!!! a new gang just cant put 13 behind without getting the ok from someone who is actually from it!
                    Who do they get okay from to put 13 on their gang?

They dont get no okay.

They start a gang, put 13 and they rep it on the inside.

That's it.

I know crews that did just that.

get permission from larger gangs?

If they cared about the larger gang they'd join that gang already and some newbs do.

But the guys that want to go solo just start it up and put the 13. The larger, older gangs will put pressure but they'll either fold or stay up.

Comment

• Point is if a kid from nowhere can rep sur and put a 13 on him on the inside.

Any new gang can do the same.

Especially if they're hispanic.

Asian gangs and white gangs and other Stoner gangs use to do it all the time back then.

Obviously politics change and they wouldn't do that today but back then they did and 13 had nothing to do with eme back then.

Comment

Working...
                      X