Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Asian Who Do You Side With In Prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, I would think that Asians would probably side with the Hispanics.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
      According to all these youtube ex-prisoner channels, which mostly seem to be about California, the Asians, Middle Easterners, Native Indians, Polynesians and whatever other randoms there are go into a separate "Other" gang.
      China Mac has a cool ex convict yt channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_R View Post

Weird….my mom tells me that when we lived in LA in the 90s there used to be a lot of Koreans in the welfare office and also living in low income communities. The myth that Asians are somewhat more honorable than others is a myth. The reason we don’t often see poor asians here in the usa is because of the distance and only the educated or wealthy have to means to immigrate here. If for example China bordered the USA instead Mexico we’d no doubt see a bunch of poor Chinese coming over illegally.
        Take a few minutes and check out the stats/numbers, yep, Asians low on the list of welfare needy.

Wrong about honor being a myth with Asians.

Dude, read!

Comment

Originally posted by Emerson Periott View Post

Take a few minutes and check out the stats/numbers, yep, Asians low on the list of welfare needy.

Wrong about honor being a myth with Asians.

Dude, read!
          Yes, the stats show that presently, but all I’m saying is that historicallly Asians haven’t really been that honorable. It is basically a myth. And also, Asians used to be in the same position that Latin American immigrants currently find themselves. Hispanics are slowly but surely catching up to Asians in entrepreneurship and education I the USA, it’s just taking a bit longer, as being close to the USA is like a double edged sword because you will mostly see the poor coming in, just like the European immigrants of the 1900s. Anyway, my mom saw firsthand how Koreans lived in low income communities and received welfare, so they ain’t above other immigrants by any means.

Comment

probably depends on what they're in for. white collar criminals go to special prisons and they don't need gangs for protection. you just do your time and that's that. my guess is that's where you see most of your asians in prison.

gangsters surely have built in ties and enemies from the streets, especially in county / local jail, and the prison will segregate them based along those lines whether they want to or not for the safety and ease of running the prison. you just can't have two rival gangs in the same unit. it's not productive. if they're gangsters they'll be in with whatever gangs won't stab them on sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Richie_R View Post
              Anyway, I would think that Asians would probably side with the Hispanics.
              Yup! A lot of them do.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                not a lot of asian in US Prison so im just wondering which gang do they go with?
                Asians/others

Asians, pacific islanders, native americans

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Yup! A lot of them do.
                  No they don't

Only if they're from sureno gangs

Filipinos in los angeles has a long history with chicano gangs

One of the oldest in l.a. from the 1920s was a filipino/Mexican gang temple Street 13

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                    According to all these youtube ex-prisoner channels, which mostly seem to be about California, the Asians, Middle Easterners, Native Indians, Polynesians and whatever other randoms there are go into a separate "Other" gang.
                    Its not a gang.

Its just a car.

Mostly asians, some pacific islanders and a few native Americans.

Asian car or Others car is usually a lot of filipino, vietnamese, cambodian, Chinese gangs.

Other asian races and the tongan/samoan gangs.

Native Americans also roll others. Pretty much anyone not white, black or latino.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Asians/others

Asians, pacific islanders, native americans
                      API cuh!! ..

Comment

Working...
                      X