Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Asian Who Do You Side With In Prison?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Mike_b View Post
    Wait a minute, is the woods and the skinheads both Arian ? Or is one of them not white supremacists? How could I roll with a person with a swastika if I'm part Asian. I've never been to jail, but one time I was in the er and was homicidal I had no shirt on and the guard wasn't watching. I swear because of the medication (Geodon) it aggravated me to wanting to mop the floor with some guys head. I was just waiting till he made eye contact. I'm lucky he didn't. I woulda been messed beaten up perhaps charged with asssult. Not my best moment nor ever get that mode again.
    Woods is all the whites. Bikers, skinheads, aryans, etc.

    Don't roll wood.

    Just go with the asians. A lot of Filipinos in there are half white, or half black or half Mexican or half something. It's fine.
    Mike_b likes this.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

      Only busters and gays get raped.

      Don't worry the down pares will make sure you dont get raped.
      nakulong kana ba idol?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

        yes, but like i said, there's gotta be something done... maybe that kid gets put on a mission first on the inside so his hood can claim it... or his hood will pay taxes to claim the "13".. but something has to be done first. a new gang just cant claim 13 and say we ride with yall and get accepted in without giving something up.
        100% correct. somebody will get put to the test at some point.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

          nakulong kana ba idol?
          I've been to every level in California except CYA lol

          Juvie = Sylmar
          camp = challenger
          County = la mcj
          reception = Delano (old delano)
          State = deuel vocational (tracy)

          Comment


          • What about paisas? I’m Chicano myself but feel like I would probably relate more to paisas. Or do all Mexicans click up together?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

              I've been to every level in California except CYA lol

              Juvie = Sylmar
              camp = challenger
              County = la mcj
              reception = Delano (old delano)
              State = deuel vocational (tracy)
              buti hindi ka binabalik sa atin? o kasi dito ka pinanganak?

              but dafuq Deuel vocational negga? how was it like? kwento ka prison stories.

              b morph likes this.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

                Woods is all the whites. Bikers, skinheads, aryans, etc.

                Don't roll wood.

                Just go with the asians. A lot of Filipinos in there are half white, or half black or half Mexican or half something. It's fine.
                If you’re in prison, do you have to find someone to side with?

                My old professor in my corrections class said, “white boys don’t do well in prison” meaning suicide rates in prison are higher amongst whites.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Richie_R View Post
                  What about paisas? I’m Chicano myself but feel like I would probably relate more to paisas. Or do all Mexicans click up together?
                  Well, my understanding is that Puerto Rican’s and Mexicans don’t get along too well. Something about the dialect in the Spanish? Bad blood somewhere down the line? There must’ve been something that happened in the past between those 2 cultures.

                  Comment


                  • Hey does anybody believe in that neutron move? To stick to one's self, never join a gang, not be messed with, if so or not, reading in the library etc or is it a mandate to join a gang? Especially if you don't your cheeks busted.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by b morph View Post

                      If you’re in prison, do you have to find someone to side with?

                      My old professor in my corrections class said, “white boys don’t do well in prison” meaning suicide rates in prison are higher amongst whites.
                      you have to pick a group to side with and once you pick that group, you cant switch up.

                      whites have it hard in prison because of other whites... the higher ups.. whites dont care if you have 3 months left on your sentence, if work needs to get done, you will be called upon to do the job. that probably explains the high suicide rate.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP