No announcement yet.

Favourite European country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

If you mention anything Jewish related again I’m gonna boot your saggy old man booty out of here. You mention it literally every post you make.

You egotist. My GAWD
    I couldn’t care less. All lives matter

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

I couldn’t care less. All lives matter

No doubt. More of us need to love our neighbour.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Germany so I can JPM Jew lives and plow hot white wimmin
        How can we know you've been to Germany when you lie so much? And for no apparent reason.

I found the Cal football roster for the years that John Tuggle was on the team. Your name is Paul, right? In fact, I'm pretty sure you've stated your full name here before.

Doesn't seem to be on the rosters. I wonder why you lied. Hmm.
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Went to Europe only once... Been all over Canada and my own USA. Wife and I went to London and Paris. Loved the old buildings in London! We stayed in the Mayfair district, and it gave me some great perspective on how Brownstoned developed in New York City. London had the best Indian Food I ever had... with some notable close seconds in Toronto and Berkely. Ploughman's were great for pub grub, the rest of the food was awful...like they drained all the flavor out of it... Best looking, worse tasting Chinese food i ever had...and very expensive.

Paris was great. Love the Latin Quarter with the Greek area...lol. Gigantic prawns! Great food in general. Even the tourist places you could get a decent chcken and frites. Just a fun city in general. The catacombs was a real blast!

In Canada Vancouver is a great city! expensive but very nice... Toronto is progressive, much respect, but winters suck

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

How can we know you've been to Germany when you lie so much? And for no apparent reason.

I found the Cal football roster for the years that John Tuggle was on the team. Your name is Paul, right? In fact, I'm pretty sure you've stated your full name here before.

Doesn't seem to be on the rosters. I wonder why you lied. Hmm.
            Right Here! and the crowd was chanting: 'Rudy! Rudy!...

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Right Here! and the crowd was chanting: 'Rudy! Rudy!...

They made a 2nd film about Z as well? Who knew?

In the first, he escaped from "The Rock." That's how he wound up in the supermax, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Went to Europe only once... Been all over Canada and my own USA. Wife and I went to London and Paris. Loved the old buildings in London! We stayed in the Mayfair district, and it gave me some great perspective on how Brownstoned developed in New York City. London had the best Indian Food I ever had... with some notable close seconds in Toronto and Berkely. Ploughman's were great for pub grub, the rest of the food was awful...like they drained all the flavor out of it... Best looking, worse tasting Chinese food i ever had...and very expensive.

Paris was great. Love the Latin Quarter with the Greek area...lol. Gigantic prawns! Great food in general. Even the tourist places you could get a decent chcken and frites. Just a fun city in general. The catacombs was a real blast!

In Canada Vancouver is a great city! expensive but very nice... Toronto is progressive, much respect, but winters suck

London has become more like NYC in the last 10 years. We have many cafes and fine dining spots as well as loads of quality ethnic food. There’s been a big influx of Spanish (from Spain) Italians, Portuguese and Greeks settling post financial crash. They brought their food and drink with them. So to speak.

Paris is awesome. Interesting City. You know it’s not actually that old. Much of it was knocked down and rebuilt in the 1800s. As it wasn’t bombed in WW2 it’s far more uniform in appearance than English cities.

Women are sophisticated, well dressed and sexy. I wanna go back soon!

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

London has become more like NYC in the last 10 years. We have many cafes and fine dining spots as well as loads of quality ethnic food. There’s been a big influx of Spanish (from Spain) Italians, Portuguese and Greeks settling post financial crash. They brought their food and drink with them. So to speak.

Paris is awesome. Interesting City. You know it’s not actually that old. Much of it was knocked down and rebuilt in the 1800s. As it wasn’t bombed in WW2 it’s far more uniform in appearance than English cities.

Women are sophisticated, well dressed and sexy. I wanna go back soon!

London always had a secret coterie of really good chefs/foodies. The location to the sea... always will give one the basics to work with. They actually have more than a few Michelan star places... for whatever that is worth... Paris has a whole underground that is like another city. Apparently people do live there, but you have to know someone lol. There are literally layers to the city. yeah the women are fine! reminds me of my own native NYC! Beautiful women... tough as nails. you see a gorgeous women, and if you piss her off she will be ike "get the fck outa here!" my baby sitters were gorgeous and taught me things like how to throw a right cross... Paris women very much remind me with that toughness... I Just am not much into shrinking violets. New Orleans is another great city with beautiful tough women. I married a Cajun women and grew up with Puerto Rican girls... To me? a Cajun is a French Puerto Rican!

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

You've been there before?
                    yeah been 3 times in Moscow

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

yeah been 3 times in Moscow
                      Did you go to any fights?

Comment

Working...
                      X