No announcement yet.

Favourite European country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Orange - I've missed your point or you did mine.

Blue - Who does your taxes go to? Forced a law? Why TF would she need to be political when the set up is y'all handle that **** and give me your money? Perfect, someone else gets the blame for politics while she gets the bank. Freedom is it? That knee jerk reaction to defend the system ought to cue you into how controlled y'all are.

Purple - Ever single nation that was forced into doing something for the States through lend-lease has their own spin to pat their own asses because who likes admitting straight up another nation forced them? What Economic realities? You mean the fact that the German war machine outpaced the BE so much so that when the BE needed help FDR was able to say sure, youse can have tanks, planes, whatnot, but first end the empire?

Green - Why are you so concerned with other folks using the British term for a vegetable? We call Germany, Germany, because that is what the Romans called them and that is also the power and glory of Rome. To this day, German. America went out of its way to have its own culture, terms, sports, entertainment, food, etc, different from the BE because we are not a testament to the glory of the BE. Your ass is though homie. You, canada, the aussies, y'all done know. You're like a little bit of Europe here in the Americas and Oceania.

Talk about that jerk and I respect what culture you're propagating. Tell me a rutabaga can only be known as a swede and the entire world of folks what call it turnip are confused and all I see is British teeth shining through a Jamaican smile.

Change it up a bit, have you no appreciation for the black dudes on your money? Been to Canada have you? Seen their queen money all over? No Thoughts on that? Don't feel like Canada should take a play from Jamaica and have their own people on their money? You know, even if y'all both give that **** to a queen who lives in England.
    Orange - I fully understood. What didn't you get?

Blue - Ignorance. Provide evidence for that tosh that you just typed.

Purple - What? You said America helped Jamaica to get away from Britain? How? Economic reality - Britain had other ways of getting sugar so they didn't need the sugar plantations in Jamaica anymore.

Green - It aint no British term. A swede is different from a turnip. I enjoy cricket and football. You will forever be a testament to the BE because y'all will forever speak ENGLISH. Even Jamaica has its own language.

Yellow - It damn sure aint no turnip.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
      I like France as a country, just not the French. Take the French out of it and fill it with Dutch people who are generally really sound, and it'd be a lot better.
      Yeah the French can be annoying. I do love France. Beautiful countryside and great food. I really like Paris. The Dutch are awesome no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

We have a strong National identity here in the UK. We’ve been multicultural from the beginning. Anglo-Saxons, Celts, Normans, Romans and so on. If you want to talk about culture we have the best popular music in Europe. Punk is an English invention, think of all the fantastic bands we’ve had. We have amazing theatre, literature, art, film, documentaries.

British comedy is brilliant. Top writers.

I don’t know what you’re talking about to be honest.
        Its Pakistan my guy. Londonistan is a ****hole.

Dont lie to me.

Comment

Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post

Its Pakistan my guy. Londonistan is a ****hole.

Dont lie to me.
          Your countries entire contribution to the world are saunas and snow. Pipe down already no one cares about your insignificant country.
          Last edited by Dakuwaqa; 06-08-2021, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Your countries entire contribution to the world are saunas and snow. Pipe down already no one cares about your insignificant country.
            hes not from Finland

Its that Fury nuthugger with a thousand alts from England

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
              hes not from Finland

Its that Fury nuthugger with a thousand alts from England
              Ahhhhh makes sense! I take it back. Finland is a Nordic wonderland!
              siablo14 likes this.

Comment

I really love Portugal. Lisbon is a underrated capital (although it’s become much more popular over the last 10 years)

I never really knew anything about Lisbon until I saw an Anthony Bourdain episode on it. It kinda blew me away. I really, really want to go someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I never really knew anything about Lisbon until I saw an Anthony Bourdain episode on it. It kinda blew me away. I really, really want to go someday.
                  Definitely go you won’t be disappointed. It’s a really charming place. It hasn’t got the same energy as Madrid, it’s sleepier.

Fado is great. The old part of the city insane. I just did a Gandalf and followed my nose most of the time.

Great wine, port is obviously delicious.

Which country you from again?

Comment

Which country you from again?

i'm from the us

Comment

Nazi Germany.
                      Szef likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X