• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

i'm from the us
    Okay so it’s a big trip for you then !

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Okay so it’s a big trip for you then !
      Yeah it would be a big trip for sure. But yeah Lisbon is one of the top destination targets on my radar. By the way I appreciate the tips my guy

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
        hes not from Finland

Its that Fury nuthugger with a thousand alts from England
        incorrect. Have you even read my posts? I am from Finland... and im a Wilder guy, have you not read my posts? Hahaha. FAIL

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Orange - I fully understood. What didn't you get?

Blue - Ignorance. Provide evidence for that tosh that you just typed.

Purple - What? You said America helped Jamaica to get away from Britain? How? Economic reality - Britain had other ways of getting sugar so they didn't need the sugar plantations in Jamaica anymore.

Green - It aint no British term. A swede is different from a turnip. I enjoy cricket and football. You will forever be a testament to the BE because y'all will forever speak ENGLISH. Even Jamaica has its own language.

Yellow - It damn sure aint no turnip.

I mean, this **** ain't hard:

Rutabaga (/ˌruːtəˈbeɪɡə/; North American English) or swede (British English and some Commonwealth English) is a root vegetable, a form of Brassica napus (which also includes rapeseed). Other names include Swedish turnip, neep (Scottish) and turnip (some Canadian English, Northern English, Irish English Scottish English, and Cornish English) – however, elsewhere the name "turnip" usually refers to the related white turnip. - Wiki, obviously.

So eat a dick on that one. Like I told you, different folks call **** different thing and the only GD reason you want to correct a mug on a swede being called a swede is because y'all british ass don't know it's actually a rutabaga.

On FDR forcing the BE into foreclosure:

Here's some fun quotes

"Mr. President, I believe you are trying to do away with the British Empire. Every idea you entertain about the structure of the postwar world demonstrates it. But in spite of that, we know that you constitute our only hope. And you know that we know it. You know that we know that without America, the Empire won't stand." - Churchy

"I think I speak as America's President when I say that America won't help England in this war simply so that she will be able to continue to ride roughshod over colonial peoples. I think that I can see there will be a little fur flying here and there, in the next few days" FDR

Look up lend-lease homie. There's a reason why that empire fell after they signed the Faustian pact with the USA.

You speaking english too fool, and with their sissy accent. Which, btw, just in case you want to argue on that one too, look up your ****ing history, it was invented explicitly to be a sissy accent, so yeah, sissy accent it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

I mean, this **** ain't hard:

Rutabaga (/ˌruːtəˈbeɪɡə/; North American English) or swede (British English and some Commonwealth English) is a root vegetable, a form of Brassica napus (which also includes rapeseed). Other names include Swedish turnip, neep (Scottish) and turnip (some Canadian English, Northern English, Irish English Scottish English, and Cornish English) – however, elsewhere the name "turnip" usually refers to the related white turnip. - Wiki, obviously.

So eat a dick on that one. Like I told you, different folks call **** different thing and the only GD reason you want to correct a mug on a swede being called a swede is because y'all british ass don't know it's actually a rutabaga.

On FDR forcing the BE into foreclosure:

Here's some fun quotes

"Mr. President, I believe you are trying to do away with the British Empire. Every idea you entertain about the structure of the postwar world demonstrates it. But in spite of that, we know that you constitute our only hope. And you know that we know it. You know that we know that without America, the Empire won't stand." - Churchy

"I think I speak as America's President when I say that America won't help England in this war simply so that she will be able to continue to ride roughshod over colonial peoples. I think that I can see there will be a little fur flying here and there, in the next few days" FDR

Look up lend-lease homie. There's a reason why that empire fell after they signed the Faustian pact with the USA.

You speaking english too fool, and with their sissy accent. Which, btw, just in case you want to argue on that one too, look up your ****ing history, it was invented explicitly to be a sissy accent, so yeah, sissy accent it is.

Azul - CFThV6XUUAAgH63.jpg

Note the difference. Never call the swede a turnip. Only ignorant folks do that.

Rojo - Keep telling yourself that. Jamaicans got their independence. External forces didn't do that. We did!

Armarillo - You were the one distancing yourself from the BE, not me. I cool with how I speak and spell words and the sports we play. Sexy, cool, and enticing. That's the words the females in Dixie used to describe my accent, not one called it sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Azul - CFThV6XUUAAgH63.jpg

Note the difference. Never call the swede a turnip. Only ignorant folks do that.

Rojo - Keep telling yourself that. Jamaicans got their independence. External forces didn't do that. We did!

Armarillo - You were the one distancing yourself from the BE, not me. I cool with how I speak and spell words and the sports we play. Sexy, cool, and enticing. That's the words the females in Dixie used to describe my accent, not one called it sissy.

Brah, bless your heart, sure are a narrow minded fella. It's like all the mirroring goes over your head, but, you cracked the seal on that sort of nonsense so I'm pretty sure you understand exactly why I tell you, you're wrong because it's ****ing name is a goddamn rutabaga.

Oh but you started this freedom topic with economics and now you gonna drop that end huh? Allusion alone was enough to shut down one aspect of your own explanation for your freedom. Let that settle a minute before you speak at me over it again.

The whole you call it a swede because you lack culture bit started with me telling you we on purpose distance ourselves from British culture and it's sad youse lot are too busy sucking their asses to do the same. So, wtf do you want me to say to this newest statement? You call it a swede cause you lack culture. You speak in a sissy accent because you lack culture, and, Dixie is friendly because what? We have our own culture.

It's not like I dislike England, I get why y'all into it, I am too, but, if you sucked a little less ass you'd have a bit more culture than smokes weed, believes in a man-god, and eats jerked chicken. Could have yer own sports and ****, and this mother ****er right here would watch that ****. Instead your ass watches what? American and Euro sports? Hmm...keep enforcing the swede.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post

Brah, bless your heart, sure are a narrow minded fella. It's like all the mirroring goes over your head, but, you cracked the seal on that sort of nonsense so I'm pretty sure you understand exactly why I tell you, you're wrong because it's ****ing name is a goddamn rutabaga.

Oh but you started this freedom topic with economics and now you gonna drop that end huh? Allusion alone was enough to shut down one aspect of your own explanation for your freedom. Let that settle a minute before you speak at me over it again.

The whole you call it a swede because you lack culture bit started with me telling you we on purpose distance ourselves from British culture and it's sad youse lot are too busy sucking their asses to do the same. So, wtf do you want me to say to this newest statement? You call it a swede cause you lack culture. You speak in a sissy accent because you lack culture, and, Dixie is friendly because what? We have our own culture.

It's not like I dislike England, I get why y'all into it, I am too, but, if you sucked a little less ass you'd have a bit more culture than smokes weed, believes in a man-god, and eats jerked chicken. Could have yer own sports and ****, and this mother ****er right here would watch that ****. Instead your ass watches what? American and Euro sports? Hmm...keep enforcing the swede.
                Red - Broader than yours. You don't wanna know/acknowledge the difference between a swede and turnip. You just wanna call both turnip.

Blue - You thought the queen had power over us. I let you know that you were incorrect. You didn't even say thanks.

Green - Dixie women love my accent, so what gives? You a Dixie man don't like it, why should I care? Your women loved it.

Purple - we have our own cuisine, music, religion, alcohol, dancing, etc. I hope we get our own sport one day but you showed your ignorance there because you thought we only had weed and jerk chicken.

Comment

Russia 100%

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    Russia 100%
                    You've been there before?

Comment

Poland, Italy, and Greece.

Comment

Working...
                      X