Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite European country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by markusmod View Post

    Hopefully not in one of the areas where they piss and crap in the street
    Yeah pretty much! I was based in Calcutta probably the poorest and densely populated big city there

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by VegasMichael View Post
      I've never been to Europe.
      Kamala, is that you?
      Fists_of_Fury likes this.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

        Yeah pretty much! I was based in Calcutta probably the poorest and densely populated big city there
        I saw the rivers of poo on TV - I was starting to get nauseous just looking at it.

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by markusmod View Post

          I saw the rivers of poo on TV - I was starting to get nauseous just looking at it.
          I was caught out a couple of times. Had to squat on the side of the road and blast out piping hot diarrhoea all over the pavement (sidewalk). No one seemed particularly bothered.

          Delhi belly is a real thing.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

            I thought Poland’s national dish was pickled turnips and with steamed goldfish. Never thought that it had a good cuisine !
            A Brit laughing at other countries cuisine...

            Now I've seen everything.
            Fists_of_Fury likes this.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Szef View Post

              A Brit laughing at other countries cuisine...

              Now I've seen everything.
              Sorry my dude you know I'm only playing.

              I've very much enjoyed the Polish food my friends have made me. Beetroot soup and Pierogis. Yummy yum yum! (In my tum)

              Much love to you homey
              Szef likes this.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

                I was caught out a couple of times. Had to squat on the side of the road and blast out piping hot diarrhoea all over the pavement (sidewalk). No one seemed particularly bothered.

                Delhi belly is a real thing.
                Sounds like me when I'm camping in the woods.

                Comment

                Working...
                X
                TOP