No announcement yet.

Favourite European country?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I some documentary about men who fly out there just to meet women and get hustled for all their money... LOL
    yeah but these women will be same as the gold diggers you have in europe or America , you know what i mean, they are gold diggers in any country , if you gonna pick a girl that only wears designer clothes has her lips done and silicones , you know she's gonna be expensive , if your going to date Russian Women you should learn to speak Russian anyway because those ladies never bothered to learn English to meet a foreign husband

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

You got with any of those women?
      Yeah i dated a Moscow girl for about two years , she flew here on the regular

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Outside Moscow Russia is a grey, miserable ****hole
        i love that these old soviet style building , and greyness , street dogs and cats , i lived in those for a short time but it was pretty great , totally different world
        Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 06-27-2021, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post

yeah but these women will be same as the gold diggers you have in europe or America , you know what i mean, they are gold diggers in any country , if you gonna pick a girl that only wears designer clothes has her lips done and silicones , you know she's gonna be expensive , if your going to date Russian Women you should learn to speak Russian anyway because those ladies never bothered to learn English to meet a foreign husband
          I think the doc is on Netflix. It was a dating service where men link up with Russian women and then travel out to meet them. Sort of like a mail order bride type of hustle.

Comment

your gonna have a fantastic time for sure there, beautiful city , great culture and incredibly beautiful women by the thousands , it's like paradise
            has a gif of putin on his sig and says moscow is paradise lmao sure bud
            siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post

Most of Russia is dirt poor and dangerous. Filled with broken homes and alcoholism.

siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post

Most of Russia is dirt poor and dangerous. Filled with broken homes and alcoholism.
                yea and the people hate putin there

no doubt moscow is a fine city of culture but the description of paradise is just way too much lmao almost satirical
                siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by markusmod View Post

I think the doc is on Netflix. It was a dating service where men link up with Russian women and then travel out to meet them. Sort of like a mail order bride type of hustle.
                  yeah i know these kinds of dating services , but you don't need them, there are thousands of women on the street you can just talk too

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post

Well there is no rainbow propaganda ,
                    there are no full blown immigration problems
                    beautiful women
                    Christian values
                    I mean its already starting to sound pretty good compared to the US honestly, and i don't see it getting better over there , quite honestly worse probably.

Comment

Well there is no rainbow propaganda ,
                      there are no full blown immigration problems
                      beautiful women
                      Christian values
                      I mean its already starting to sound pretty good compared to the US honestly, and i don't see it getting better over there , quite honestly worse probably.
                      LOL!

Just forget everything else.

It’s always amusing when people romanticise Russia from their wealthy Western European/N American home.
                      siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X