No announcement yet.

Giuliani to Obama: "You ain't ****!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tripmywire99 View Post
    Maybe you can give me a ride to the airport?
    lmao.

mccain is not that bad. it'll be a new administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      lmao.

mccain is not that bad. it'll be a new administration.

Yeah, a new band playing the same old song.

Comment

Yeah, a new band playing the same old song.
        old songs are the best.

especially the 80's songs.

Comment

I believe that Bush graduated from Yale. He probably would have been a good car salesman, now that I think about it.

If Obama paid off his loan late, I'm sure he also paid the interest that accumulated.

[FONT=Arial]Why wouldn't a US Senator have security clearance?[/FONT]

I was going to ask the same question. I would like to know where Jeffries was going with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            i'd do palin.
            lol at first i thought i was the only one but now the last couple days ive seen a lot of people agreeing with me. i would **** the **** out of Palin lol she is one hot ass MILF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
              He's the most overrated Politician ever.....He's ****. BTW there will be no McCain administration.....Americans have had enough and rightly so.
              I think everyone even people who hate Obama realize that this is Obama's election to lose. Most of the country is behind him with the simple fact that everyone hates Republicans right now because of the disaster that Bush did as president the last 8 years. and with the fear that McCain is just another Bush well it will be tough for him to win it unless when the debates start that McCain is able to show that his policies and agenda as president wont be the same as Bush had. But i seriously doubt that will happen.

All Obama has to do like he has done so far is harp on the whole "change" thing and in the debates show america why his policies will work and he will easily win this election IMO... Now how will he do as President well thats a whole different issue. He has the potential to be as good a president as we have ever had or his unexperience could lead his term to be a failure. Potential is great to a lot of people but im not sure how great it is for somebody trying to be president especially when he will have to pull the US out of the biggest financial mess its been in its history well it could be argued the Great Depression was worse but yea you guys get my point. I think down the line Obama would make a great president for sure but well it looks like his time will be now unless McCain can pull off the upset.

Comment

Working...
              X