No announcement yet.

Giuliani to Obama: "You ain't ****!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Some of the finest soldiers I served with were Puerto Ricans and I think it's complete BS that they can't vote in the General Election. No one has ever won a presidency by one vote, so you could argue that your vote, and therefore your opinion, means squat as well. Thankfully we still have the freedom of speech in this country.
    I don't doubt that those were good soldiers and good men. But the person I was addressing is an idiot and an *******, and doesn't deserve to vote in any election that matters. You and others at least argue with facts and logic. All he can do is resort to gay baiting and mindless rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmywire99 View Post
      If you really do live in Puerto Rico, then you can't even vote. So your opinion means about as much as a 12 year old or a convicted felon.
      You idiot, my family owns a house in Davenport, Florida and I'm a part time Florida resident. I am a regitered voter and I will vote in this election. Guess for who?

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        You idiot, my family owns a house in Davenport, Florida and I'm a part time Florida resident. I am a regitered voter and I will vote in this election. Guess for who?
        Miguel Cotto isn't running... except from Margarito!!!111one

Comment

I don't doubt that those were good soldiers and good men. But the person I was addressing is an idiot and an *******, and doesn't deserve to vote in any election that matters. You and others at least argue with facts and logic. All he can do is resort to gay baiting and mindless rhetoric.
          I was making a joke and you're stupid enough to get irritated over it. It just go to show your guillability and lack of intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
            I was making a joke and you're stupid enough to get irritated over it. It just go to show your guillability and lack of intelligence.

Are ALL your posts a joke? They are almost all idiotic.

Comment

If you feel they are so idiotic doesn't answering them make you an even bigger idiot.

Comment

scott you're always so calm.

i think this election is getting to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  scott you're always so calm.

i think this election is getting to you.
                  I'll have to plead No Contest to that.

Comment

I'll have to plead No Contest to that.
                    if obama loses i'm gonna have to take you to get some patron shots.....

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      if obama loses i'm gonna have to take you to get some patron shots.....

Maybe you can give me a ride to the airport?

Comment

Working...
                      X