Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giuliani to Obama: "You ain't ****!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, if I hear that stupid "I'd rather lose an election than a war" or whatever bull **** again I might gouge out my ears.

Palin talking about "putting our country first" and not politicing... how ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      Rudy killed it, he put everything in such simple terms that even liberals can understand. He's right Obama ain't ****.
      but obama has so much experience.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        Also, if I hear that stupid "I'd rather lose an election than a war" or whatever bull **** again I might gouge out my ears.

Palin talking about "putting our country first" and not politicing... how ironic.
        i'd do palin.

Comment

Now preaching about ******'s Rights?

What the hell?

Comment

Stop changing your avatar.
            I'm done....

Please ****ers....Obama is a GM, he motivates and unites. Exactly what we need right now....people need to be inspired and given hope...the President himself can't make alot of change....we can.

Obama 08

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              i'd do palin.
              Once again, I couldn't agree more.

Comment

I would give all my possessions if McCain suddenly ran onto the stage, grabbed the microphone and yelled, "I didn't spend all of those ****ing years in a POW camp so that I could run with some Woman for VP!" ... then just slap the **** otu of her.

All of them.
                People talk about racism towards Obama but Republican's haven't heard enough of criticism comming from the left about Palin. If only you gave her the chance and heard her out instead of hearing out the media and downplaying her for no other reason then her being a women (not just you but most Liberals). The media has played such a negative role when there is a women involved. Sexism is very much aparant in this election but with how well these speeches between Romney, Huckabee, Guliani and Palin are giving, it just shows the Democrats aren't going to get let off easy in this campaign. There shouldn't be any criticsm of energy comming from you anymore, as you can clearly see everyone is gladly and energetically involved in this convention...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                  People talk about racism towards Obama but Republican's haven't heard enough of criticism comming from the left about Palin. If only you gave her the chance and heard her out instead of hearing out the media and downplaying her for no other reason then her being a women (not just you but most Liberals). The media has played such a negative role when there is a women involved. Sexism is very much aparant in this election but with how well these speeches between Romney, Huckabee, Guliani and Palin are giving, it just shows the Democrats aren't going to get let off easy in this campaign. There shouldn't be any criticsm of energy comming from you anymore, as you can clearly see everyone is gladly and energetically involved in this convention...
                  Very little of what Palin gets in the media and public in general isn't criticism... it's honest to god questions. Nobody knows her stance or opinions about anything other than abortion... and nothing will change after the night.

I'm turning this **** off. I'll go take a hatchet to my balls before continuing to listen to this eskimo pretend to not be a puppet.

Comment

Very little of what Palin gets in the media and public in general isn't criticism... it's honest to god questions. Nobody knows her stance or opinions about anything other than abortion... and nothing will change after the night.

I'm turning this **** off. I'll go take a hatchet to my balls before continuing to listen to this eskimo pretend to not be a puppet.
                    She's not pretending...she's defintely a Puppet....One with a sense of humour and some sex appeal....little else.

Comment

I think she'd make a fine high school principal (despite her sex education ignorance). VPOTUS? You've gotta be kidding!

Comment

Working...
                      X