No announcement yet.

Giuliani to Obama: "You ain't ****!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
    Bull****....Gov Crist restored my rights, I voted in the primary and will be voting for our next President Barack Obama in Nov.....**** you and Rudy ****ilani.
    Good to see your true colors coming out. Rudy Giuliani did an amazing job as Mayor of New York, especially after 9/11, and he will be an integral part of President McCain's administration.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
      Im from NYC and was here during 9.11.. Giuliani sucks and I hope he eat's ****. Bloomberg > Him.
      you have no clue wtf you are talking about. especially if you only 19 now. your a kid, and a child when 9-11 happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Didn't George W. Bush get his MBA from Harvard?

Why did Obama, who became a millionaire from his first book a dozen years ago, wait until just before his run for President to pay off his student loans? Just curious.

I am still completely amazed how Obama has a security clearance, but I digress.

I believe that Bush graduated from Yale. He probably would have been a good car salesman, now that I think about it.

If Obama paid off his loan late, I'm sure he also paid the interest that accumulated.

Why wouldn't a US Senator have security clearance?

Comment

Rudy as President would be a ****in disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmywire99 View Post
            I believe that Bush graduated from Yale. He probably would have been a good car salesman, now that I think about it.

If Obama paid off his loan late, I'm sure he also paid the interest that accumulated.

Why wouldn't a US Senator have security clearance?
            Not as half as good as Obama, if he can sell you idiots hope. He'll have no trouble selling Hyundai.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
              And jesus, that scary guy chanting USA looked like he was ready to strangle a minority if he actually saw one.
              Yeah I think that was Ted Nugent.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Guilliani was all right, but despite all the ***** moves Bloomberg did he is a better mayor then Rudy.
                Guilliani's mythical status as a mayor who got us through 9/11 is nice and all, but he left city with some huge debts and in some serious troubles.

Comment

By the way... This might be hilarious:

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Good to see your true colors coming out. Rudy Giuliani did an amazing job as Mayor of New York, especially after 9/11, and he will be an integral part of President McCain's administration.
                    He's the most overrated Politician ever.....He's ****. BTW there will be no McCain administration.....Americans have had enough and rightly so.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                      He's the most overrated Politician ever.....He's ****. BTW there will be no McCain administration.....Americans have had enough and rightly so.
                      Speak for yourself. The last four years have been the greatest financial years of my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X