No announcement yet.

Giuliani to Obama: "You ain't ****!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badblood View Post
    Speak for yourself. The last four years have been the greatest financial years of my life.
    lol....to be perfectly honest mine too but they could be better and we are very fortunate, we are defintely in the minority. We both bought new homes, cars ect while more people than ever have been losing theirs. I am very grateful but know it could be much better for us and many others if we had more competent leadership....And no matter who wins we will be in better shape than we have been as a whole....**** Mickey Mouse would make a better President than Bush.

Luckily I won't feel endangered or hopeless if McCain wins because he will do a good job if elected I have confidence in that but I think Obama will do better....it's as simple as that.
    Last edited by RAESAAD; 09-04-2008, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
      Speak for yourself. The last four years have been the greatest financial years of my life.
      People out of work spend more money on *******s in hopes of forgetting about their problems, so I'd imagine you're rolling in the dough at your respective truck stop and/or bus station.

Comment

I'd slap Lindsay Graham as hard as I could given the chance. What a stupid ****. And I'm just throwing it out there, but dude looks like a pederass... just saying. Creepy ****ing smile. I'm going back to the game and I'll just find clips of this trash later.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
          I'd slap Lindsay Graham as hard as I could given the chance. What a stupid ****. And I'm just throwing it out there, but dude looks like a pederass... just saying. I'm going back to the game and I'll just find clips of this trash later.
          Watch the ****ing football game.....FAG

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
            People out of work spend more money on *******s in hopes of forgetting about their problems, so I'd imagine you're rolling in the dough at your respective truck stop and/or bus station.
            I would expect nothing less from a useless drive thru attendant.

Trying to argue politics from the mentally challenged is an absolute waste of time and I'm definitely not going to argue home ownership with someone living in their parents garage.

Simply put, you're a joke and many would be grateful if you offed yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
              Watch the ****ing football game.....FAG
              Tam 6 -NYY 0

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                Not as half as good as Obama, if he can sell you idiots hope. He'll have no trouble selling Hyundai.

If you really do live in Puerto Rico, then you can't even vote. So your opinion means about as much as a 12 year old or a convicted felon.

Comment

I have to concede that Republicans have a huge edge on Democrats when it comes to bad wigs and toupees.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmywire99 View Post
                    If you really do live in Puerto Rico, then you can't even vote. So your opinion means about as much as a 12 year old or a convicted felon.
                    ha ha ha

scott is evil.............

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmywire99 View Post
                      Some of the finest soldiers I served with were Puerto Ricans and I think it's complete BS that they can't vote in the General Election. No one has ever won a presidency by one vote, so you could argue that your vote, and therefore your opinion, means squat as well. Thankfully we still have the freedom of speech in this country.

Comment

Working...
                      X