No announcement yet.

Imagine you're going to prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
    why you take all the threads so serious? for realz. it's all for jokes and piss. no one says they are ****sexual giants. but for a new inmate who is just entering the prison property, rape is the only thing on his mind. prove me wrong.

btw the research points to the logic that men who do the penetrating do not consider themselves to be ****s, it's the victims, however, the ones who qualify
    I'm a serious person. Where is the rules stating one has to take everything as a joke??? Joking around never got me anywhere being serious has. Sooo. . .
    bull**** aside. I just love calling out you ****ers crap and watching you stir to justify it. You have no idea what you are talking about, but will try as hard as you can to prove you do. Go head, look at another website for the comeback you need.
    Real experience has spoken in this thread over and over, but you go head with your web facts.

Comment

• Anyone of you read 'In The Belly Of The Beast' by Jack Henry Abbot? I finished it last week.

It was written by a guy in prison. Pretty interesting, although flawed. There's a part where he describes what it's like to kill another prisoner that really just hits you like "****".

The guy was a prisoner most of his life, even as a kid he was in detention centres. He wrote this book and got let out, but stabbed someone during an argument a few weeks later and was sent back to prison for the rest of his life (he killed himself a few years ago).

He talks about how the guards would take 1 white guy and put him in with 4 black guys, with the aim of rape taking place and the races turning against each other, rather than uniting against the system, and about how the most violent blacks are put in cells with the most violent whites, so that one will kill the other and it will cause more problems between the races.

Apparently when he first arrived in prison, a guy tried to force him to suck him off, but he had a knife so he took it out and forced the guy to suck him off in front of everyone instead.

The book was written in the 1970s though.

Comment

it has nothing to do with the number of pens, or population. It's the thought of not ****ing a woman for the next 10 + years, or a life time. for some men it's a problem not having a sexual intercourse for weeks

we're talking years here
        I've never been in prison, but to be honest I just don't get that.

I mean, if I wasn't able to eat my favourite food, and my choices were only eating boring stuff like bread and porridge or eating food that I dislike such as tofu or whatever, then I would stick to the boring stuff.

Likewise, if I couldn't be with a woman and my only choices were jacking off or being gay, why not just jack off?

Not saying that you're wrong because obviously it does happen, but personally I don't understand it.

Comment

yo tua, do you think any of the boxers i mentioned got in touch with their feminine side?

doubt it. unless they're into that kind of stuff. there's people in prison that give it up so to speak , whether for protection or money no need to rape. as i see it , rape is mainly a form of punishment for snitches , bitches , etc.

prisoners are just like normal people. they go gaga over famous people.
          i'm sure those guys with their money and connections got some privileges in jail and i'm sure (if they're smart) they shared some of those privileges with their friends in there.

besides those are all big guys. not the kind you'd want to pick on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I've never been in prison, but to be honest I just don't get that.

I mean, if I wasn't able to eat my favourite food, and my choices were only eating boring stuff like bread and porridge or eating food that I dislike such as tofu or whatever, then I would stick to the boring stuff.

Likewise, if I couldn't be with a woman and my only choices were jacking off or being gay, why not just jack off?

Not saying that you're wrong because obviously it does happen, but personally I don't understand it.
            excellent point.

maxim and fhm is very popular in there.

besides...... conjugal visits are allowed unless you are on deathrow or lifer.

me and my friends have paid girls to marry our friends in there so that they can get laid 1-2 times a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
              You ****s watch too much t.v. For realz.
              You know who's in prison? Men, who make bad choices.
              Not ****sexual giants.
              ****ed up **** does happen, but y'alls vision of prison is just hilarious to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                I'm a serious person. Where is the rules stating one has to take everything as a joke??? Joking around never got me anywhere being serious has. Sooo. . .
                bull**** aside. I just love calling out you ****ers crap and watching you stir to justify it. You have no idea what you are talking about, but will try as hard as you can to prove you do. Go head, look at another website for the comeback you need.
                Real experience has spoken in this thread over and over, but you go head with your web facts.
                what the **** would you know about it, King? Id bet that if you spent a day of your life in a stinker, you'd be the first to get your head down the ****ter, bent over and pumped up semen in your behind by men who 'made bad choices'.
                not a flame, just a little fact for you, they like their boys plump

real experience has spoken? LOL get the **** outta here with you know it all bull****

gee, now i know why Anorak and other members like taking a piss outta you. seems to me like you had a hard childhood

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  doubt it. unless they're into that kind of stuff. there's people in prison that give it up so to speak , whether for protection or money no need to rape. as i see it , rape is mainly a form of punishment for snitches , bitches , etc.

prisoners are just like normal people. they go gaga over famous people.
                  i'm sure those guys with their money and connections got some privileges in jail and i'm sure (if they're smart) they shared some of those privileges with their friends in there.

besides those are all big guys. not the kind you'd want to pick on.
                  i see the point in money that could get you the juice, but they got some big guys in prison too who dont give a **** who you are. Hopkins was a twig at 155 pounds in prison, he talks hard but i dont doubt he was shoved a dick in his mouth. He's a talker, i dont liten too much into the bull**** he spews. Tommy Morrison probably got it. Stories leak, and i heard he wouldnt ****

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Anyone of you read 'In The Belly Of The Beast' by Jack Henry Abbot? I finished it last week.

It was written by a guy in prison. Pretty interesting, although flawed. There's a part where he describes what it's like to kill another prisoner that really just hits you like "****".

The guy was a prisoner most of his life, even as a kid he was in detention centres. He wrote this book and got let out, but stabbed someone during an argument a few weeks later and was sent back to prison for the rest of his life (he killed himself a few years ago).

He talks about how the guards would take 1 white guy and put him in with 4 black guys, with the aim of rape taking place and the races turning against each other, rather than uniting against the system, and about how the most violent blacks are put in cells with the most violent whites, so that one will kill the other and it will cause more problems between the races.

Apparently when he first arrived in prison, a guy tried to force him to suck him off, but he had a knife so he took it out and forced the guy to suck him off in front of everyone instead.

The book was written in the 1970s though.
                    sounds like an interesting read, The Belly of the Beast ill definetly check that book out

Comment

what the **** would you know about it, King? Id bet that if you spent a day of your life in a stinker, you'd be the first to get your head down the ****ter, bent over and pumped up semen in your behind by men who 'made bad choices'.
                      not a flame, just a little fact for you, they like their boys plump

real experience has spoken? LOL get the **** outta here with you know it all bull****

gee, now i know why Anorak and other members like taking a piss outta you. seems to me like you had a hard childhood
                      lmfao. Really, you don't have a clue about what you are venting. Not a ****ing clue.

Comment

Working...
                      X