• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wade Wilson 50 View Post
    I agree, on all counts, Tua.
    we're both from cali that's why.

we run the same programs and same cars.

don't know how it is in other states/countries though.

Comment

Originally posted by || Morpheus || View Post
      Well, I'd try to join a gang ASAP
      In california, you pretty much have to G up. You can't be some race-mixing independent.

Comment

Originally posted by DIOS DOMINICANO View Post
        As a guy who has never been to prison, and who has never been ****ed:

My opinion is that being raped against your will doesn't (necessarily) make you a punk. That can happen to anybody. Five guys can rape Shawn Merriman.

Accepting it and becoming somebody's ***** makes you a punk.
        good point. but still loosing your manhood like that....it just makes you feel like a punk on some level. some people dont take it well and end up pulling a rope.

it's a scary thing

Comment

Seriously,

I'd be very concerned about going to jail. Very. I have been told that i'm a good-looking guy with a good body. (Your mileage may vary).

I don't think my honey-toned skin and soulful eyes would serve me well in the pen. I'm just saying.

They don't call it 'the pokey' for nothing.

But what i've been told is that you are either a wolf...or a sheep. So when you first arrive, just decide which guy is going to be your biutch. And **** away!

Comment

do anyone of you guys think these boxers were raped during their stretch?

Hopkins
            Morrison
            Tyson
            Ibeabuchi

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
              good point. but still loosing your manhood like that....it just makes you feel like a punk on some level. some people dont take it well and end up pulling a rope.

it's a scary thing

I'm not killing myself because my faith prohibits that. Regardless of what the Jihadists may tell you.

I can get past getting ****ed. Only the weak-minded would kill themselves for that. I know what I am.

But I'd become a lifer. Because the rapists are dead.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
                do anyone of you guys think these boxers were raped during their stretch?

Hopkins
                Morrison
                Tyson
                Ibeabuchi
                No. But I think they all were ****ERS, not ****EES.

It has been pretty well-documented that BHop was a jail predator.

Comment

No. But I think they all were ****ERS, not ****EES.

It has been pretty well-documented that BHop was a jail predator.
                  i read that Morrison had a lot of beef with other inmates but wouldnt do ****. One prisoner was reported to have spat in Morrison's face and he didnt do anything. i think he was a marked man there, i could be wrong

seriously hopkins? why, because he says so? he also talks about routinely killing his opponents, but then hugs his way to boring decisions.

i got no problem with him, and i dont dislike him, but b-hop was a ****ing twig in jail, i think he was getting it in his ass routinely

Comment

In california, you pretty much have to G up. You can't be some race-mixing independent.
                    G-ing up is not the way to go. Some of the toughest guys in prison aren't even what you would call G's.

you just go in there , keep your mouth shut and mind your own business and do your time.

your car will take care of you and teach you the program.

the guys that G-up in prison are usually the guys that are nobodies and putting up a front.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      G-ing up is not the way to go. Some of the toughest guys in prison aren't even what you would call G's.

you just go in there , keep your mouth shut and mind your own business and do your time.

your car will take care of you and teach you the program.

the guys that G-up in prison are usually the guys that are nobodies and putting up a front.
                      yo tua, do you think any of the boxers i mentioned got in touch with their feminine side?

Comment

Working...
                      X