No announcement yet.

Imagine you're going to prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damian5000
    Behind closed doors...Keep on thinkin' it doesn' happen. I spent 2 years in at least 6 different jails and I didn't see the **** go on either and no one ever hit on me, but it still goes on. Stop lying.
    How am i lying ?
    Its not accepted in English prisons and that is a fact.
    Of course there are gonna be some ****s in the prison population who might **** each other but no rape happens like in the USA.
    If it does it gets dealed with, English prisons are anti gay.

Comment

You ****s watch too much t.v. For realz.
      You know who's in prison? Men, who make bad choices.
      Not ****sexual giants.
      ****ed up **** does happen, but y'alls vision of prison is just hilarious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
        Not ****sexual giants.
        ****ed up **** does happen, but y'alls vision of prison is just hilarious to me.
        For real. People think thats it like flying cawks of doom out to booty rape you or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Wilson 50 View Post
          For real. People think thats it like flying cawks of doom out to booty rape you or something.
          lmao.... its true though... everyone perception of jail is just that

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
            How am i lying ?
            Its not accepted in English prisons and that is a fact.
            Of course there are gonna be some ****s in the prison population who might **** each other but no rape happens like in the USA.
            If it does it gets dealed with, English prisons are anti gay.
            Ok...Well, I'm saying it goes on...Between ****'s or whatever.

But in my experience, I didn't see any rape and wasn't hit on either... So...

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Wilson 50 View Post
              i've been to sylmar , l.a. county , delano , tracy and wasco.

never seen it. heard about it through rumors or jokes but that's about it.

Comment

You have to realize the shear number of ****ing prisons and jails in America. It's ridiculous. You better believe rape, and murder, and shanking and people injecting heroin and anything else you can think of goes on daily. Some prisons more than others is what needs to be understood.

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
                  Not ****sexual giants.
                  why you take all the threads so serious? for realz. it's all for jokes and piss. no one says they are ****sexual giants. but for a new inmate who is just entering the prison property, rape is the only thing on his mind. prove me wrong.

btw the research points to the logic that men who do the penetrating do not consider themselves to be ****s, it's the victims, however, the ones who qualify

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
                    You have to realize the shear number of ****ing prisons and jails in America. It's ridiculous. You better believe rape, and murder, and shanking and people injecting heroin and anything else you can think of goes on daily. Some prisons more than others is what needs to be understood.
                    did you see the wikipedia entry they were talking about?

it says something like 15-20% of prisoners say that got raped. that's bs figure to me.

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
                      Yea i would agree with that, there are loads more prisons in USA than over her in the UK and people always digging heroin and smoking crack.
                      It does go on but not like the tvs or films show it.

Comment

Working...
                      X