No announcement yet.

Imagine you're going to prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    did you see the wikipedia entry they were talking about?

it says something like 15-20% of prisoners say that got raped. that's bs figure to me.
    i thought it was higher, might have to recheck

most rape victims dont snitch for obvious reasons, so there's no real way determining the exact number. but i figure it to be higher

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
      Yea i would agree with that, there are loads more prisons in USA than over her in the UK and people always digging heroin and smoking crack.
      It does go on but not like the tvs or films show it.
      it has nothing to do with the number of pens, or population. It's the thought of not ****ing a woman for the next 10 + years, or a life time. for some men it's a problem not having a sexual intercourse for weeks

we're talking years here

Comment

I don't understand how the thought of being raped, doesn't scare people to not do bad things

Comment

did you see the wikipedia entry they were talking about?

it says something like 15-20% of prisoners say that got raped. that's bs figure to me.
          I don't know man. I couldn't even begin to guess. The thing is that in some states and prisons it's pretty ****ing bad. It used to be MUCH worse, but some states are getting more "progressive" now.

For example, some states lock down violent criminals/rapists 21-23 hours a day and if a con causes any problems at the less secure facilities, they're automatically shipped out to a higher security lockdown type facility. Same with county, while waiting to be sentenced, inmates are locked down 21-23 hours. That's only some states though...

Comment

It's hard to tell with studies like that. Things can be worded to produce a desired answer, could be a particularly demigraph etc...

Comment

Originally posted by damian5000 View Post
              I don't know man. I couldn't even begin to guess. The thing is that in some states and prisons it's pretty ****ing bad. It used to be MUCH worse, but some states are getting more "progressive" now.

For example, some states lock down violent criminals/rapists 21-23 hours a day and if a con causes any problems at the less secure facilities, they're automatically shipped out to a higher security lockdown type facility. Same with county, while waiting to be sentenced, inmates are locked down 21-23 hours. That's only some states though...
              in l.a. county jail , we got one hour every week at most to leave the cell for rooftime not including 10 minutes for showers every other day but i was high power though so i don't know about general population.

i couldn't wait to go to prison every time i was in county.

Comment

in l.a. county jail , we got one hour every week at most to leave the cell for rooftime not including 10 minutes for showers every other day but i was high power though so i don't know about general population.

i couldn't wait to go to prison every time i was in county.
                There have been more then a few suicides at Sac County. That place is just...

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Wilson 50 View Post
                  There have been more then a few suicides at Sac County. That place is just...
                  jail is more stressful than prison that's why.

1. jails are more overcrowded.

2. you have to be more cautious in jail. from my experience in jail and prison anyway. i've had numerous encounters in jail but only once ever in prison. you are more likely to get killed in prison than in jail but there are more encounters in jail. a lot of knuckleheads that don't know the program in jail due to either youth or first time being in there.

3. jails are more stressful. in prison you know how much time you are doing so no sweat. in jail you're still fighting you're case and worrying about it.

Comment

jail is more stressful than prison that's why.

1. jails are more overcrowded.

2. you have to be more cautious in jail. from my experience in jail and prison anyway. i've had numerous encounters in jail but only once ever in prison. you are more likely to get killed in prison than in jail but there are more encounters in jail. a lot of knuckleheads that don't know the program in jail due to either youth or first time being in there.

3. jails are more stressful. in prison you know how much time you are doing so no sweat. in jail you're still fighting you're case and worrying about it.
                    I agree, on all counts, Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
                      what? give up your manhood so easily? id ****ing do whatever, swing, punch, kick, bite, scream, head butt etc

but it's hard when you got a ganbang of dudes the size of Klitschko trying to make you a punk
                      As a guy who has never been to prison, and who has never been ****ed:

My opinion is that being raped against your will doesn't (necessarily) make you a punk. That can happen to anybody. Five guys can rape Shawn Merriman.

Accepting it and becoming somebody's ***** makes you a punk.

Comment

Working...
                      X