No announcement yet.

Imagine you're going to prison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine you're going to prison

I was just watching Big Stan with Rob Shneider and i found it hilarious how the dude was scared of being raped in prsion, but at the same time that was some scary **** in reality

i mean imagine you're a fresh fish in the shower and you find yourself surrounded by 5 huge guys just waiting to launch their you know what

what the **** do you? seriously? no ****

Might as well lube up to avoid any further damage.

Comment

Originally posted by || Morpheus || View Post

Comment

what? give up your manhood so easily? id ****ing do whatever, swing, punch, kick, bite, scream, head butt etc

but it's hard when you got a ganbang of dudes the size of Klitschko trying to make you a punk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_prospect View Post
            I was just watching Big Stan with Rob Shneider and i found it hilarious how the dude was scared of being raped in prsion, but at the same time that was some scary **** in reality

i mean imagine you're a fresh fish in the shower and you find yourself surrounded by 5 huge guys just waiting to launch their you know what

what the **** do you? seriously? no ****
            I would point up in the air and say "look"....then when they all looked up I would run out of the shower giggling like a school girl...man I can't believe they fell for that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Wilson 50 View Post
              I'm assuming you posted a clip of American History X when Norton gets savagely abused by the nazis.

Comment

I'm assuming you posted a clip of American History X when Norton gets savagely abused by the nazis.
                Nope. Ice Cubes No Vaseline....

Comment

this is serious topic fellas, this could be the ultimate guide to survival in the prison showers, if any of you fools get locked up, this is the thread you can remember

if anyone can come up with skills of survival, post this **** here

Comment

Originally posted by Wade Wilson 50 View Post
                    Nope. Ice Cubes No Vaseline....
                    lol, good **** man

Comment

Working...
                    X