• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2nd II none View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Werd.......

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
    ....You piece of ****, you piece of ****. How dare you be proud to be a part of this great country? lol lol
    You guys out there do realize I am a very proud and happy American right?Even though I critcize our leadership at times I feel truly blessed to be lucky enough to be American.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
      Werd.......

You guys out there do realize I am a very proud and happy American right?Even though I critcize our leadership at times I feel truly blessed to be lucky enough to be American.

You better be or la migre is on their way.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
        Werd.......

.....**** yeah, I know where you stand. I also know where other guys on here really stand. People who live in America and claim that they love the country too, but then all we get are pics of the Puerto Rican flag and **** talking about the government. I'm Irish so maybe I should take a bunch of pics of me holding the Irish flag while standing next to some ****. I can keep it as my sig forever and never change it. Irish pride bitches!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
          Shut up fatty go lose a couple pounds off your fat ****ing obese face okay holmes?
          Everybody hates you, you little disrespectful ****, go off yourself before someone in LimeyLand decides to **** face.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBDS View Post
            .....**** yeah, I know where you stand. I also know where other guys on here really stand. People who live in America and claim that they love the country too, but then all we get are pics of the Puerto Rican flag and **** talking about the government. I'm Irish so maybe I should take a bunch of pics of me holding the Irish flag while standing next to some ****. I can keep it as my sig forever and never change it. Irish pride bitches!!!!!
            I'm very Irish too PBDS, but I think you knew that. And as far as our homeland goes, i'm 18 years old and an American Soldier, protecting our freedom, HOOAH!

Comment

• Originally posted by ATWA View Post
              I'm very Irish too PBDS, but I think you knew that. And as far as our homeland goes, i'm 18 years old and an American Soldier, protecting our freedom, HOOAH!

Comment

• Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                ....You piece of ****, you piece of ****. How dare you be proud to be a part of this great country? lol lol
                I know, how dare me. I, like a lot of Americans, have issues with some of the choices that our Government makes. But, that's the beautiful thing about being an American. I'm aloud to. I'm aloud to speak out about them. I don't have to worry about some sick SOB coming in my home and grabbing me up in the middle of the night and torturing me in front of my family because I don't like my leader. And if some sick SOB comes in my house in the middle of the night uninvited, I'm aloud to shoot his ass in the head, with a gun that I am aloud to Constitutionally have, and feel no repercussions.

Lee Greenwood

If tomorrow all the things were gone I’d worked for all my life,
                And I had to start again with just my children and my wife.
                I’d thank my lucky stars to be living here today,
                ‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American where at least I know I’m free.
                And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
                And I’d gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
                ‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A.

From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee,
                across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea,

From Detroit down to Houston and New York to LA,
                Well, there’s pride in every American heart,
                and it’s time to stand and say:

I’m proud to be an American where at least I know I’m free.

Comment

• Originally posted by 7001 View Post
                  I know, how dare me. I, like a lot of Americans, have issues with some of the choices that our Government makes. But, that's the beautiful thing about being an American. I'm aloud to. I'm aloud to speak out about them. I don't have to worry about some sick SOB coming in my home and grabbing me up in the middle of the night and torturing me in front of my family because I don't like my leader. And if some sick SOB comes in my house in the middle of the night uninvited, I'm aloud to shoot his ass in the head, with a gun that I am aloud to Constitutionally have, and feel no repercussions.

Lee Greenwood

If tomorrow all the things were gone I’d worked for all my life,
                  And I had to start again with just my children and my wife.
                  I’d thank my lucky stars to be living here today,
                  ‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American where at least I know I’m free.

From the lakes of Minnesota, to the hills of Tennessee,
                  across the plains of Texas, from sea to shining sea,

From Detroit down to Houston and New York to LA,
                  Well, there’s pride in every American heart,
                  and it’s time to stand and say:

I’m proud to be an American where at least I know I’m free.

You went to far with the Lee Greenwood quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by badblood View Post
                    Lee would be proud tho.......

Comment

• Originally posted by badblood View Post
                      I was feeling a bit patriotic this morning. Maybe I should go rub one out.

Comment

Working...
                      X