Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scary,Sad and ****ed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did'nt think this thread would be such a hit.......come on ladies help it beat out the who's hotter thread......keep the insults coming.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      hes your BROTHER? WHAT? so we have 2 established piece of **** racists here in boxingscene, oh, i'm sorry - you didn't mean any of that.

**** you and what you take as personal attacks, i'll PERSONALLY attack you and your punk ass brother as long as you bitches take this simplistic, racist view about everything that goes on in the world and i'll be the one to ****en be there to disagree with your asses every time you good old boys step out of line.

your brother really has a **** for brains older brother to learn from, you're not doing the guy any favors.
      Thats a leap.

Comment

hes your BROTHER? WHAT? so we have 2 established piece of **** racists here in boxingscene, oh, i'm sorry - you didn't mean any of that.

**** you and what you take as personal attacks, i'll PERSONALLY attack you and your punk ass brother as long as you bitches take this simplistic, racist view about everything that goes on in the world and i'll be the one to ****en be there to disagree with your asses every time you good old boys step out of line.

your brother really has a **** for brains older brother to learn from, you're not doing the guy any favors.

...**** you scumbag. Your the only racist here. You can't stand the current make up of power in this country and it has everything to do with Whitey running the show. The only thing simplistic is your dumb ass seeing everything in black and white. Good ol boys? What a stupid ****head you are. You don't know **** about either one of us. You hate white folks don't ya Baya. Go ahead and admit it. As long as they agree with your lib views you tolerate them, but the minute they don't toe the line on your liberal fantasy world you have no use for them. I know I got you nailed on the head pal.

Comment

...And here is further evidence of what a dumb mother ****er you are. Everyone on thee boards knows that we are brothers. Just shows that you have your head up your ass and you only pay attention to the next witty little gay line that your going to throw out.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
            ...And here is further evidence of what a dumb mother ****er you are. Everyone on thee boards knows that we are brothers. Just shows that you have your head up your ass and you only pay attention to the next witty little gay line that your going to throw out.
            it makes me dumb that i didn't get the memo that you women were actually, OH MY GOD, brothers?

****! i'm so STUPID!!

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
              ...**** you scumbag. Your the only racist here. You can't stand the current make up of power in this country and it has everything to do with Whitey running the show. The only thing simplistic is your dumb ass seeing everything in black and white. Good ol boys? What a stupid ****head you are. You don't know **** about either one of us. You hate white folks don't ya Baya. Go ahead and admit it. As long as they agree with your lib views you tolerate them, but the minute they don't toe the line on your liberal fantasy world you have no use for them. I know I got you nailed on the head pal.
              no you dumb-****, you're the racist. making me out to be a simple rouge poster, eh? that all you have, whitey, LOL (couldn't help myself). the current administration, are total ****-wits, and have nothing to do with the fact that they're white and everything to do with how horrid their policies are.

oh, i think that only condi might have a political career after this debacle of an administration, condi's black - that has to make me a racist, huh?

Comment

Kill Whitey!

Comment

no you dumb-****, you're the racist. making me out to be a simple rouge poster, eh? that all you have, whitey, LOL (couldn't help myself). the current administration, are total ****-wits, and have nothing to do with the fact that they're white and everything to do with how horrid their policies are.

oh, i think that only condi might have a political career after this debacle of an administration, condi's black - that has to make me a racist, huh?

...Well your really thinking on your feet with this assesment of the current admin aren't you skippy. Way to go out on a limb and predict mostl of the Bush folks will have problems in the future. I still say you have an axe to grind with Whitey and your lying through your teeth when you say it isn't true.

Comment

no, i don't. dude, wtf? i've posted with you, if you open your eyes, you'll see that i go after this piece of **** becasue he just spews straight hate.

btw, any mf'er with 25k posts, telling ME, that I take the internet too seriously is out of his place.
                    Shouldn't you be stealing cars and parking them in your front lawn?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                      Shouldn't you be stealing cars and parking them in your front lawn?
                      that **** hit you low huh? i shouldn't have gone there with you, you stuck your nose in some **** didn't cha?

Comment

Working...
                      X