No announcement yet.

Scary,Sad and ****ed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    you simple ****, this is me coming at you, not puerto rico coming at america. that would be abuse by the americans, now me and you, thats more specific - isn't it?

you'd love for me to contribute to a racial war, wouldn't you? you piece of ****.
    So, I guess you can't come up with a list then.

Comment

Originally posted by Naz-Fan View Post
      Are your people not the ones that get ****ing ridiculed by people like Drewcyfer?

Hawaiians get ridiculed? news to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewcyfer View Post
        It was said by Badblood, in jest. My response was, in jest. Some people just have a hard time figuring things out.
        i've debated with you ENOUGH times to know that what you said, contrary to that pulled punch, was NOT in jest.

don't ***** out now - you go against and display blatant hate for everything put into question with america.

and your propensity to turn everything into an "america vs. them" theme is pretty much solidified in past posts and threads.

Comment

i've debated with you ENOUGH times to know that what you said, contrary to that pulled punch, was NOT in jest.

don't ***** out now - you go against and display blatant hate for everything put into question with america.

and your propensity to turn everything into an "america vs. them" theme is pretty much solidified in past posts and threads.
          "America vs them" , yes. I'm a proud nationalist. The jest was in reference to the God part. I'm not the least bit religious.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewcyfer View Post
            So, I guess you can't come up with a list then.
            i could, but it wouldn't be very impressive. if i were italian, then i'd give you a ****en list!

how about this, drew, why don't you stop focusing on "race". this is baya bitching drew. not pr against drew. i don't know that many pr's. they wouldn't back me nor do i know much fact of the contributions of pr luminaries.

i do know that some machete mf'ers back in the day shot up the Russell senate building, that was controversial - not contributory.
            Last edited by baya; 06-15-2007, 12:50 PM.

Comment

drew - you know you're a piece of ****, right? i wish the worst for you, i really do.

not that i can put any puerto rican voo-doo on you or anything, i might have to get into contact w/ edwin rosario, but the point of this post is to let you know how i feel about you. you're a total piece of **** who thinks you were endowed with some sort of right to have been born american, i wish you had been born palestinian or iraqi you faaggot and empathize on what those ****en people are going through.

jewish, iranian, brit, pr - it's all the same you *****.

if i ever met you, no ****, i would make you succumb to a barrage of slaps, i'd stop ONLY when you've lost consciousness, i wouldn't punch you, you seem to womanly for that.

...Personal attacks like this are just plain gay Baya. I expected a little more from you than that. Now, as the slapping. I guaran****ingtee you that Drewcyfer would beat you to a bloody pulp without much effort at all. I happen to know first hand what he is capable of and this isn't some kind guessing what someone can do. You need to STFU and crawl back into your little liberal world where you belong. I would bet my house on Drewcyfer breaking your worthless ****ing neck in under 30 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
                ...Personal attacks like this are just plain gay Baya. I expected a little more from you than that. Now, as the slapping. I guaran****ingtee you that Drewcyfer would beat you to a bloody pulp without much effort at all. I happen to know first hand what he is capable of and this isn't some kind guessing what someone can do. You need to STFU and crawl back into your little liberal world where you belong. I would bet my house on Drewcyfer breaking your worthless ****ing neck in under 30 seconds.

And this is what you call confirmation.

Comment

aaah, you coming to rescue drew - thats cute. why don't you let this take its course, be a man and stay out of it. don't be another woman and contribute another worthless opinion. if hes such a big burly man, i'd take my L with class ala judah.

don't worry about drew, hes fine, but i like you taking this surrogate fatherly stance with him. its ****en adorable

Comment

aaah, you coming to rescue drew - thats cute. why don't you let this take its course, be a man and stay out of it. don't be another woman and contribute another worthless opinion. if hes such a big burly man, i'd take my L with class ala judah.

don't worry about drew, hes fine, but i like you taking this surrogate fatherly stance with him. its ****en adorable

....Your acting like a 5 year old **** with the stupid personal insults. He's my brother so yeah I'm gonna have something to say when I see someone talking out their ass to him, and saying offensive **** that isn't true. Even though I disagree with you on politics I always thought you were a pretty good guy for the most part. Man was I ****ing wrong. Your a total dirtbag.

Comment

....Your acting like a 5 year old **** with the stupid personal insults. He's my brother so yeah I'm gonna have something to say when I see someone talking out their ass to him, and saying offensive **** that isn't true. Even though I disagree with you on politics I always thought you were a pretty good guy for the most part. Man was I ****ing wrong. Your a total dirtbag.
                      hes your BROTHER? WHAT? so we have 2 established piece of **** racists here in boxingscene, oh, i'm sorry - you didn't mean any of that.

**** you and what you take as personal attacks, i'll PERSONALLY attack you and your punk ass brother as long as you bitches take this simplistic, racist view about everything that goes on in the world and i'll be the one to ****en be there to disagree with your asses every time you good old boys step out of line.

your brother really has a **** for brains older brother to learn from, you're not doing the guy any favors.

Comment

Working...
                      X